Resolution 12 Merged Threads

Cheers mate hoped that was the answer. I was under the impression that the company was liquidated only at the end of the liquidation process- my only worry was what if someone offered to buy what would then be a shell company for a couple of million, would that be allowed and then distributed pro rate to all creditors?
Should probably clarify too that when a company is in liquidation, the company itself cannot be sold on (since it doesn't exist). Any remaining assets can be though and we're only really talking about cash unless you know of any other assets still held by the liquidators on behalf of Rangers. I was under the impression that every 'cash generating unit' (for want of a better term for a bunch of cash generating assets that could form a business) had already been sold on.

I for one don't think we should move on .I would be up for further crowdfunding any further legal actions if any would be considered worthwhile to keep this alive

I believe this has already looked into and the possibility of a case being brought to court are just not on. Whatever way they have covered themselves, this is a non-starter.

Whatever happened to the SFA admitting that they may have to take Sevco 5088 to CoA for Sport to enable them to sort out the illegal granting of a UEFA licence - due to the fact that the 5-Way-Agreement disabled them from taking action against Rangers (2012)?

Maybe if Auldheid is available he could share his thoughts?

Auldheid, yet another Celtic great (y)

I believe this has already looked into and the possibility of a case being brought to court are just not on. Whatever way they have covered themselves, this is a non-starter.

Whatever happened to the SFA admitting that they may have to take Sevco 5088 to CoA for Sport to enable them to sort out the illegal granting of a UEFA licence - due to the fact that the 5-Way-Agreement disabled them from taking action against Rangers (2012)?

Maybe if Auldheid is available he could share his thoughts?

Auldheid, yet another Celtic great (y)
I think you're hitting the dilemma squarely on the head there. King grabbed the SFA by the short and curlies. If the SFA go to CAS the 5 way agreement will be evidence. It'll lay bare that the SFA voluntarily laid down its powers as a regulator to enforce its own rules for the good of Scottish football in order to have any team playing at Ibrox back in place in time for the new season. They put money and self interest ahead of what is right. It'd be the final blow after all we've seen this season for the SFA. They'll defer and deflect and seek to quietly drop. They can't be allowed to.

Only way this will come to a head is if others clubs take a stand, let's be honest this ain't going to happen.
We've got the "let's move on" brigade aplenty in Scottish football. Celtic will hold their own ground but when others teams suffer I've no sympathy for their plight.
How many times have we heard its an Old Firm (IL) problem.
As for the Scottish media the sooner they pass on the better for me.

Only by with holding the green pound can we force change at the Kakistocracy that is the SFA.

Kakistocracy, a system of rule by the least qualified and least principled citizens. From Foyles Philavery, A Dictionary of Unusual Words.

We are all Kakistanis now!!
Hail Hail fae PR Dundee

Only way this will come to a head is if others clubs take a stand, let's be honest this ain't going to happen.
We've got the "let's move on" brigade aplenty in Scottish football. Celtic will hold their own ground but when others teams suffer I've no sympathy for their plight.
How many times have we heard its an Old Firm (IL) problem.
As for the Scottish media the sooner they pass on the better for me.
Have you signed the petition yet Stevie? Its by Fans Without Scarfs and seeking support from fans of all clubs. More likely to be taken seriously than anything by Celtic fans alone that can be dismissed as a West of Scotland issue. https://celticnoise.com/threads/sign-the-petition-force-the-sfa-into-action.187/

Listen Bhoys , nothing will happen to them,the establishment will see to that,the ones that could really do some damage to the Hun and S F A are our club Celtic,but there is quite a few at the club who don't have the fight for it to happen,the only way that will happen,if there are big changes at the top,and I'm hopeful that that will take place,Real Celtic Supporters in control ,and try and get out of Scottish Football for once and for all,Let the Hun and others fend for themselves,

Listen Bhoys , nothing will happen to them,the establishment will see to that,the ones that could really do some damage to the Hun and S F A are our club Celtic,but there is quite a few at the club who don't have the fight for it to happen,the only way that will happen,if there are big changes at the top,and I'm hopeful that that will take place,Real Celtic Supporters in control ,and try and get out of Scottish Football for once and for all,Let the Hun and others fend for themselves,
I'm more of a glass half full type. Nothing will happen if nobody gets off their arse to make it happen. The SFA already have what they want (unaccountable control) and Rangers have a get out of free card. The club is pushing from their end (the degree of which is debatable) but pressure on the SFA needs to come from all angles. Fans, players and other clubs.

I know other clubs have been of the ‘let’s move on’ mentality but during this time Celtic have been pretty silent. I’d like to think that we have been keeping our powder dry until such time as it would be seen as more than just a Celtic v Rangers thing.

Now we have finished with the Craigy Whyte (fecking legend haha) trial, and Res12 is further down the line hopefully I’m desperately hoping it’s time for Celtic to make their move and when that time comes the other clubs have no choice due to their own clubs fan pressure and get behind any action we pursue.

Clubs can’t risk alienating their fans and if it’s a choice of backing Celtic who earn them huge sums of cash through CL participation and what is good and right for the future of our game OR in effect backing a bunch of cheating, tax dodging bigoted scumbags with a criminal glib and shameless lying chairman then surely they only have one option.?

The next few weeks off the pitch are critical, we will soon see if the board are willing to fight for the very ethos of our club or is the dirty blue pound more important, if it’s the latter then they will have (in my eyes) have ripped the heart and soul out of the club I’ve loved all my life

Reactions: TET
Footballer contracts can't be owned by a company , contracts can only be held by football clubs .
Any Liability with contracts stays with rangers fc so if they claim to be the same club they have to pay the debt.

Look at the rules

Attachments

• IMG_1871.PNG
    IMG_1871.PNG
    358.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1872.PNG
    IMG_1872.PNG
    534.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1873.PNG
    IMG_1873.PNG
    532.7 KB · Views: 4
So, the Sevco board admit liability or confirm they're a new club or... my favourite they liquidate and are treated as another brand new club, no 5way shoite and are known as "third rangers ".

Reactions: TET
They may have the 5way agreement with the SFA but that doesn't trump the law.

And if any player takes Rangers to court with their side letters were it say rangers will take anyone club liability which may occur at a later date , then if Rangers continue to claim to be the same club then they will have to pay all moneys owed to HMRC

=======
I sometimes wonder if Celtic appreciate the feelings of anger that you have expressed here.I've heard it from folk who have spent years and a small fortune following Celtic everywhere.
Now might be a time for you and others who feel the same to let Celtic know your feelings. Or write to CSA and CST who are both in the picture can pass them on.
An AGM is not too far away. Give Celtic a heads up.

I and many others i know would like to have our voices heard by celtic. So how do i go anout that directly to celtic outside of the AGM. Can a petition be organised showing Celtic exactly the level of anger felt by many fans and presented to the club. My family has shares and i know they feel the same as me and their voices will be heard. But if i dont hold shares directly myself how and who do i contact at celtic for my voice to be heard. The Celtic Noise is a great way to unite us as a family to work together.

Ive been Following Celtic since the early 80s, through the 90s and 00s. Unfortunatley i dont purchase a season book, and only attend games when i can. due to being a working low income family now. Gotta provide for the family first now. it was different when i had no family financial commitments. I now feel cheated during the ebt years because i spent my cash on a season ticket not knowing what was actually going on at the time. I wouldve been furious then amd forced Celtic to do something by not nuying a season ticket until they acted. But the anger i feel is just the tip of the iceberg now. Due to the complete negligence of the SFA/Cover Up/Inaction to punish that fits the crime and the fraudulant way in which Rangers acted. Only titles stripped will do for me and thats for starters and proper reform at the SFA.

Back