Rod Stewart

Do you think he's sexy?
🤮🤮🤮🤮
He’s WELL past it, both in looks and singing, I seen him oan the telly a few months ago, that thought, “why is he still doing it?” Disnae need the money, he was absolutely honking, worse than yir drunk grandpa singing karaoke at wedding…..in comparison is seen a wee clip of the Rolling Stones kicking aff the latest world tour in Madrid the other day, mick and the boys have still got it…..🎸

🤮🤮🤮🤮
He’s WELL past it, both in looks and singing, I seen him oan the telly a few months ago, that thought, “why is he still doing it?” Disnae need the money, he was absolutely honking, worse than yir drunk grandpa singing karaoke at wedding…..in comparison is seen a wee clip of the Rolling Stones kicking aff the latest world tour in Madrid the other day, mick and the boys have still got it…..🎸
He should do like Liz Windsor and tour by hologram :ROFLMAO:
I'm going to see Iron Maiden this month and they range in age from 63-70 but are still producing top quality music far beyond the bands 40 years younger than them.
Nicko McBrain the drummer is 70 and Charlie Watts of the Stones is 80. Fair play to the pair of them!

He should do like Liz Windsor and tour by hologram :ROFLMAO:
I'm going to see Iron Maiden this month and they range in age from 63-70 but are still producing top quality music far beyond the bands 40 years younger than them.
Nicko McBrain the drummer is 70 and Charlie Watts of the Stones is 80. Fair play to the pair of them!
Charlie Watts died last summer. You are correct that he was still amazing right into his old age though.

Members online

Latest posts

Back