Rod Stewart

🤮🤮🤮🤮
He’s WELL past it, both in looks and singing, I seen him oan the telly a few months ago, that thought, “why is he still doing it?” Disnae need the money, he was absolutely honking, worse than yir drunk grandpa singing karaoke at wedding…..in comparison is seen a wee clip of the Rolling Stones kicking aff the latest world tour in Madrid the other day, mick and the boys have still got it…..🎸
Same reason the stones, the who are still doing it. FAME.
All the money in the world is no good to them unless the fame comes with it .
Could say the same for floyd , waters , gilmour , sting, theyve all still got it aye talent is talent and age is no barrier but the fame is the addition.

Totally off topic .
Was in pub few weeks ago when Pink Floyd's, Sorrow comes on the jukebox.
I said to guy sitting next to me " that's one of my all time favourite intros that rift"
Guy comes back with " uch Gilmour is nothing more than a glorified guitarist , anyone who can play can play that"
Totally stunned I says " Aye maybe so , but he fukn wrote it and had he not then no one would be able to play it "
The guys like " 🤔 aye i see your point "
Some people sometimes i swear thick as fuck 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️

Totally off topic .
Was in pub few weeks ago when Pink Floyd's, Sorrow comes on the jukebox.
I said to guy sitting next to me " that's one of my all time favourite intros that rift"
Guy comes back with " uch Gilmour is nothing more than a glorified guitarist , anyone who can play can play that"
Totally stunned I says " Aye maybe so , but he fukn wrote it and had he not then no one would be able to play it "
The guys like " 🤔 aye i see your point "
Some people sometimes i swear thick as fuck 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️
That’s like the spoof comedy show about a rock band done by the “young ones” team in the 80’s bad news……”I could play stairway to heaven when I was 12….Jimmy page didn’t actually write it till he was 22, I think that says quite a lot”

The whole show is worth a watch, hilarious….

That’s like the spoof comedy show about a rock band done by the “young ones” team in the 80’s bad news……”I could play stairway to heaven when I was 12….Jimmy page didn’t actually write it till he was 22, I think that says quite a lot”

The whole show is worth a watch, hilarious….

They even played Donnington Monsters Of Rock. Way more Spinal Tap than Spinal Tap.

He's a prick
DdjOSB9X0AExjrj

Probably the reason he hires them, keep one half of the audience occupied whilst he fleeces the other half. Barry Manilow on coke is our Rod, IMO.
According to an interview I read one time Rod preferred to bangle rather than snort his coke in the '70s.

Members online

Latest posts

Back