Rodgers Charged by the Sevco Fukin ARSEHOLES (SFA)

This is just censorship by an organisation corrupt to the core
Akin to Putin arresting and murdering anyone who tries to speak the truth, we have the SFA frightened of anyone within Scottish Football saying it as it is
I've a feeling BR won't back away from his statements and nor should he.
In fact i've a feeling he may double down knowing his ego
Hope he does STG ego aside he’s right hope he gives them both barrels and then some
Girfuthum

HH 🤞

Footage should be gathered that shows the way we are reffed differently. This will prove they are either corrupt or totally incompetent. There's only so far the SFA can go with this without opening a huge can of worms.

The world and his dug know what their game is so BR should stand his ground and appeal the decision even if that means through the courts. There's plenty of good lawyers out there and it's not as if we can't afford it.

Prove they're all huns and prove they have their own agenda for once and for all.

This is just censorship by an organisation corrupt to the core
Akin to Putin arresting and murdering anyone who tries to speak the truth, we have the SFA frightened of anyone within Scottish Football saying it as it is
I've a feeling BR won't back away from his statements and nor should he.
In fact i've a feeling he may double down knowing his ego
Hear Hear. 👍HH

Fukin SCUM RALOTAETHEM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. FIGHT THIS AW THE WAY THE SPINELESS HUN BASTARDS!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Our board are spineless. If I hear “we’re surprised and disappointed” in a statement once more I’ll lose the will tae live!
What we would give to have someone like wee Fergus on our side he wouldn’t stand for this shit and unlike sleekit Peter he would have told them what they could do with the 5WA

Footage should be gathered that shows the way we are reffed differently. This will prove they are either corrupt or totally incompetent. There's only so far the SFA can go with this without opening a huge can of worms.

The world and his dug know what their game is so BR should stand his ground and appeal the decision even if that means through the courts. There's plenty of good lawyers out there and it's not as if we can't afford it.

Prove they're all huns and prove they have their own agenda for once and for all.
The season Tony Mowbray was manager is one of the worse corrupt refereeing displays I have seen on a consistent basis.
With VAR I thought they wouldn’t be able to get away with it F*ck how wrong was I?
We should stop paying what ever it is we pay for it and tell them to shove up their arse once they’ve removed the goat’

I really hope Celtic go in all guns blazing and blasts these cheating bastards with everything we have. Take no prisoners and smash this corrupt organisation into the ground. Do NOT hold back in anything said and let everyone know that there will be carnage if they try to continue to screw us.
If only we had a guy like wee Fergus
He would wipe the floor with them then wring them out and do it all over again

If only we had a guy like wee Fergus
He would wipe the floor with them then wring them out and do it all over again
Never mind wee Fergus, we have our Big Sean. He is richer than DD so once he buys him out he will batter the snot out of everyone of those corrupt blazer-wearing cheats. It will be like a WWF Royal Rumble as Sean Tbl Tbl chucks all comers out the top windows at Lodge Hampden 1690. He'll take no prisoners.

I can but hope.

Get him in there wearing only jeans and a T-Shirt featuring the photo of Beaton in the Bellshill Tavern boozing with the harebrained after cheating us out of that Hun game.

Saying nothing, just sits down on a chair in front of their panel, pointing at it and smiling with his big cheesy gnashers.

Never mind wee Fergus, we have our Big Sean. He is richer than DD so once he buys him out he will batter the snot out of everyone of those corrupt blazer-wearing cheats. It will be like a WWF Royal Rumble as Sean Tbl Tbl chucks all comers out the top windows at Lodge Hampden 1690. He'll take no prisoners.

I can but hope.
Just give me that chance!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Got a few Bob but sadly no as much as the Tached Tory Wanker! Certainly a better 🏌️🏌️ than the Cunt & I'd laff in eez face wance he'd topped it aff the Tee!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The season Tony Mowbray was manager is one of the worse corrupt refereeing displays I have seen on a consistent basis.
With VAR I thought they wouldn’t be able to get away with it F*ck how wrong was I?
We should stop paying what ever it is we pay for it and tell them to shove up their arse once they’ve removed the goat’
I think we aw imagined VAR correcting aw the Hun decisions they used tae get, Fuk wur we wrong! 😲😲What's happened is pens etc they would've incorrectly given coz they never clocked them are noo being given by their Ludge pals sitting jerkin aff in the Louden! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We should advise the SFA that we are withdrawing our support for the VAR gravy train that the referees association are milking dry and that we are resigning our membership to join the Atlantic League or whatever appropriate one is ready to go. Plain and Simple lets just leave them to stew in their own shit. HH.

We all know Brendan Rodgers is going to be banned by the SFA, the Masonic cabal have already decided on that.

The big question is what are our custodians going to do about it. What are their options?

Well as I understand matters, if a member club, (let’s say in this case Celtic) initiates a legal challenge against their local governing organisation (the SFA) for perceived injustices, UEFA would step in as this is not allowed under their rules, and most likely ban all clubs in said organisation from participating in UEFA competitions. That would up the stakes, wouldn’t it?…

Back