Roger Irresponsible

Spherical Planet

Just after this site was developed as a platform for genuine Celtic fans to gather and express their thoughts, James Forrest created a thread to discuss how trolls gain power from driving division.

The message was relatively straightforward: Don't feed the trolls.

James Forrest is absolutely correct in this matter; howevere - it can be difficult not to respond after extreme provocation.

Over the last week, another insidious troll has emerged on social media. Thankfully he has not infitrated this site, but on at least two occasions this week, a man who was once the fountainhead of the Scottish Premier League has shamed himself with a series of tweets which would appear to emphasise the distaste he has for our Club and our Players.

No guessed required, Roger the Dodger is at it again.

I know that by highlighting this issue, it may seem as if I am making this numbnut relevant in

In some way, but his grossly insensitive tweets regarding LG need to be highlighted as the misinformed, misrepresentative, miserable comments that they are.

This is no qualified healthcare provider. This is not an expert on the circumstances and background relating to LG's current plight.

This is an attention-seeking publicity hound, who knows that by making inflammatory comments he will gain some exposure.

The man is a rodent and I fo not intend on wasting any further time on this poor excuse for humanity.

Needless to say, it is this blinkered state which has given issues relating to mental health the breeding ground to grow to pandemic levels.

Roger irresponsible = Roger the rodent

Depression is depression is depression - does not matter whether you are rich or poor , a saint or a sinner , or even a Sevco supporter , we all deserve sympathy if a sufferer .
But it takes a certain kind of insensitivity to point out the failings of someone suffering mental illness . Shame on you !

Just after this site was developed as a platform for genuine Celtic fans to gather and express their thoughts, James Forrest created a thread to discuss how trolls gain power from driving division.

The message was relatively straightforward: Don't feed the trolls.

James Forrest is absolutely correct in this matter; howevere - it can be difficult not to respond after extreme provocation.

Over the last week, another insidious troll has emerged on social media. Thankfully he has not infitrated this site, but on at least two occasions this week, a man who was once the fountainhead of the Scottish Premier League has shamed himself with a series of tweets which would appear to emphasise the distaste he has for our Club and our Players.

No guessed required, Roger the Dodger is at it again.

I know that by highlighting this issue, it may seem as if I am making this numbnut relevant in

I think your assertion that none have infiltrated is wrong pal.

Uztai is 100% not what he is trying to portray.

Anton was not who he was trying to portray.

Anytime i have called something wrong you all know i make it up.

Not one person on this site can say otherwise.

Ask bill ask stevie when im harsh and clearly wrong i make it up or definitely try to.

I wasn’t wrong about Anton

I am not wrong about uztai.

It would be nice if we could all come together to ensure this remains Celtic through and through.

Admin can only do so much on their todds.

If you want to see what doing nothing looks like read the celtic blog and now video celts.

Whilst i think one person should never call the shots on what is what, i would expect any comments raised in question of allegiance SHOULD be thought about and see if there is anything, anything not quite sitting right to be monitored by us as well as admin

We are all celtic and this forum should remain Celtic without trolls laughing up their cuffs at making us look gullible.

God forbid.

I think your assertion that none have infiltrated is wrong pal.

Uztai is 100% not what he is trying to portray.

Anton was not who he was trying to portray.

Anytime i have called something wrong you all know i make it up.

Not one person on this site can say otherwise.

Ask bill ask stevie when im harsh and clearly wrong i make it up or definitely try to.

I wasn’t wrong about Anton

I am not wrong about uztai.

It would be nice if we could all come together to ensure this remains Celtic through and through.

Admin can only do so much on their todds.

If you want to see what doing nothing looks like read the celtic blog and now video celts.

Whilst i think one person should never call the shots on what is what, i would expect any comments raised in question of allegiance SHOULD be thought about and see if there is anything, anything not quite sitting right to be monitored by us as well as admin

We are all celtic and this forum should remain Celtic without trolls laughing up their cuffs at making us look gullible.

God forbid.
In an ideal world, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to have periodic 'visitors' from other supporter bases posting on a few threads.

Sometimes it can give a bit of balance and maybe we can be a bit too close to the subject matter and can't see it from another perspective.

It's the trolls I have an issue with, especially the insidious creeping ones that use a few patronising comments to lay a platform from which to build their tower of bullshit.

I'm an idealist, Maria, I live in the New Seekers world and would like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

In an ideal world, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to have periodic 'visitors' from other supporter bases posting on a few threads.

Sometimes it can give a bit of balance and maybe we can be a bit too close to the subject matter and can't see it from another perspective.

It's the trolls I have an issue with, especially the insidious creeping ones that use a few patronising comments to lay a platform from which to build their tower of bullshit.

I'm an idealist, Maria, I live in the New Seekers world and would like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.
Hearts and livi sitting a 0-0

Back