Roger Irresponsible

I think your assertion that none have infiltrated is wrong pal.

Uztai is 100% not what he is trying to portray.

Anton was not who he was trying to portray.

Anytime i have called something wrong you all know i make it up.

Not one person on this site can say otherwise.

Ask bill ask stevie when im harsh and clearly wrong i make it up or definitely try to.

I wasn’t wrong about Anton

I am not wrong about uztai.

It would be nice if we could all come together to ensure this remains Celtic through and through.

Admin can only do so much on their todds.

If you want to see what doing nothing looks like read the celtic blog and now video celts.

Whilst i think one person should never call the shots on what is what, i would expect any comments raised in question of allegiance SHOULD be thought about and see if there is anything, anything not quite sitting right to be monitored by us as well as admin

We are all celtic and this forum should remain Celtic without trolls laughing up their cuffs at making us look gullible.

God forbid.
I haven't looked at The Celtic Blog for weeks now and I paid a visit to VideoCelts during the week there only to see abuse directed at the Contemptible Crichton's deleted posts and I beat a hasty retreat when I saw posts from the Dictator of the Flat Earth Society.

I haven't looked at The Celtic Blog for weeks now and I paid a visit to VideoCelts during the week there only to see abuse directed at the Contemptible Crichton's deleted posts and I beat a hasty retreat when I saw posts from the Dictator of the Flat Earth Society.
Neil, I take a bit of responsibility for goading the flat earth freak. It scarred the blog and I lost sight of genuine posters who wanted to discuss the team.

There's always scope for fun and poking the zombies, but it's important to keep sight of the fact that we are here to share our common love for Celtic.

HH mate

As a cultural philanthropist Boab. I would also like to teach the huns to speak.......in words of two syllables or more.

I also believe in miracles
They have mastered some basic expressions with two syllable words: "we arra peepul" clap, clap (the clap, clap (apart from being an affliction affecting many of them) gives them a chance to remember the line so they can repeat it.

They have mastered some basic expressions with two syllable words: "we arra peepul" clap, clap (the clap, clap (apart from being an affliction affecting many of them) gives them a chance to remember the line so they can repeat it.
They can even fart and grunt in tune to some shitty number called "the gash" (or something like that).

Impressive for braindead flesheaters.

Roger Mitchell is a fucking arsehole. Would he say a person deserves less symphaty because they are rich but have cancer. I'd love this prick to bump into Tyson Fury and make his comments. He would join Kenny Miller in orbit. Rat bastard

I ? your straight talking ways Lubo.

Loadsa a respect for you pal.

A very honest person and true to yourself.

You Rock brother. ???

I've got a room. Wee 6×4 with a self contained w/c. Pity that the bars on the window obscure my view, but you're welcome to visit once a fortnight in the communal parlour.

Castle Huntly is no place for a lady dear.

But sure i have an east wing and a west wing to match yer orbiting sputnik ?

Thats it Neil. I just think the bhoys that set this forum up have done a grand job they really have.

I shudder to think whats happening on the blogs could spill into this forum. Even a day of that is too long.

Look how they talk to each other on their own nasty forums ffs.

A little vigilance on our part would go a longway to ensure this is for true Celtic fans.

Your right the blogs are infested and its complete disrespect to our legends like stein with the lies n muck they spew.

I only came to noise because i got sick of battling 24 freakin hours with the sick fucks.

Dip my toe in to assist my friends still on the blogs but it is nasty shit pal.

HH Neil ?? ☘️

Neil, I take a bit of responsibility for goading the flat earth freak. It scarred the blog and I lost sight of genuine posters who wanted to discuss the team.

There's always scope for fun and poking the zombies, but it's important to keep sight of the fact that we are here to share our common love for Celtic.

HH mate

But thats their goal to stop discussion about celtic and other topics relative.

So i fought with them at tuimes so the fans could keep talking celtic.

And honestly i fought with them coz i wanted too their fuckin scum

Members online

Latest posts

Back