Rosenborg vs. CELTIC - All comments here

what’s everybody’s thoughts on the biased coverage in today’s press against Celtic win over Rosenberg and in contrast of the positive spin on Sevco drawing 0-0, the red card, the fan on pitch attempting to attack linesman, and anti catholic chanting?

Thanks so much for this site where we can hear the truth and see the truth and be united in our support for our great team hail hail ☘️
Couldn't agree more. Looked at the Daily Rectum today, the 'story' about Candias sending off was remarkable for its brevity if nothing else. No author btw, just 'Record sports online'. That story has now mysteriously disappeared.
The fact that 'Rangers'(IL) have embarrassed the country again by someone attempting to attack an official hardly gets a mention. All we get is words like 'Gutsy' 'dogged' and 'tireless' display. Its a fucking joke. If that had been us the game would hardly get a mention, it would have been ALL about the incident. I really hope UEFA fucks them for this, they deserve it.

Brim thats the beauty of our sites.

Look at the banter were having calling the hun media out.

There a joke and its free to openly scorn their zero integrity.

Shitebags won’t even put their name to it ??

what’s everybody’s thoughts on the biased coverage in today’s press against Celtic win over Rosenberg and in contrast of the positive spin on Sevco drawing 0-0, the red card, the fan on pitch attempting to attack linesman, and anti catholic chanting?

Thanks so much for this site where we can hear the truth and see the truth and be united in our support for our great team hail hail ☘️
I was just about to mention that bias. I don’t know what games those pricks were watching but it wasn’t the two on my telly. We played brilliantly and should have ran out 3/4 nil. We were away with the pressure on us and we did it. Some of our play was brilliant, contrast that to Sevco who were utter shite. They had nothing, played with no class or flair, for the simple reason they don’t Fucking have any and Villa have fallen off a cliff, garbage too. Then you read the papers and sit and wonder if you have gone mad. To read was written could only have been penned by a deluded hun.

Two crap teams playing crap and them being saved by Mchacker countless times.

Let them deluded themselves, it will make the pain more deep when we go to their shithole and take them to the Fucking cleaners.

Even if we do that, no doubt these same pricks will say they were the better team. Shocking reporting and playing down how good we actually were whilst bigging up that shower of talentless shite.

Hunbelivable!

I was just about to mention that bias. I don’t know what games those pricks were watching but it wasn’t the two on my telly. We played brilliantly and should have ran out 3/4 nil. We were away with the pressure on us and we did it. Some of our play was brilliant, contrast that to Sevco who were utter shite. They had nothing, played with no class or flair, for the simple reason they don’t Fucking have any and Villa have fallen off a cliff, garbage too. Then you read the papers and sit and wonder if you have gone mad. To read was written could only have been penned by a deluded hun.

Two crap teams playing crap and them being saved by Mchacker countless times.

Let them deluded themselves, it will make the pain more deep when we go to their shithole and take them to the Fucking cleaners.

Even if we do that, no doubt these same pricks will say they were the better team. Shocking reporting and playing down how good we actually were whilst bigging up that shower of talentless shite.

Hunbelivable![/QUOTE

Spot on TV1 HH

Why tell the trouth when you can tell lies which in the case of the mediocre sells papers to fools who even having watched thier team play or attempt to play in this case. They were rubbish and no one in thier right mind can say anything different I watched both games and after watching Celtic this lot were a poor second the biggest movement of the night was when Morelos got tapped on the ankle and started to roll the pitch then jumped to have a go at the ref for not booking a player sad what a way to play football

Why tell the trouth when you can tell lies which in the case of the mediocre sells papers to fools who even having watched thier team play or attempt to play in this case. They were rubbish and no one in thier right mind can say anything different I watched both games and after watching Celtic this lot were a poor second the biggest movement of the night was when Morelos got tapped on the ankle and started to roll the pitch then jumped to have a go at the ref for not booking a player sad what a way to play football

I was laughing my arse off at how shite they were, but, I must be wrong according to the hun arse licking press.

Fucking garbage, that’s what they are. I truly wish we had them to play on Sunday. We would destroy them. I shouldn’t let those pricks wind me up with their bias, we are all used to it, but fuck me, it does. Utter pricks the fucking lot of them.

New member..HH

At start of this group, especially given how we were so disjointed, I would have bitten hand off for last game CP, only draw required. I never look at winning any group, we don't tin away enough in Europe for that, so second always target in these groups.

That was a game we deserved to win. Their goalie had a game, its also a game we might have conceded a late goal not that long ago.

That CH partnership is looking solid. Looks like Benkovic staying til summer at least, rumours we have already approached for at least one more season loan or to see if we can get package to buy, and big Boyata..when he has a settled partner he has always looked the part for me. Have heard he on verge of new deal, he was as pissed off as everyone with his agents antics in summer.

I heard that he never refused to play, but he told BR he was not in correct frame of mind to play, BR decided to not risk it. Wasn't just his agent in his ear the issues at club were part of it.

I for one would be ecstatic of DB stays.

As I said, result all that mattered and we did play well, wouldn't be Celtic if we made it easy tho.

HH
You know something, I've had a feeling for a while, that boyata has agreed a new deal. I think they're holding off on announcing it until before the Hun game!

If he keeps doing what he’s doing Deadner then i can accept that and let bygones be bygones.

Not bad i feel like im coming a long way from the fire-starter ???

If he keeps doing what he’s doing Deadner then i can accept that and let bygones be bygones.

Not bad i feel like im coming a long way from the fire-starter ???
Yeah I know Maria, that's what age does to ye! A few months ago he wasn't my favourite player, but he has kept his head down and along with benkovic, put in some great performances. I'd love to see him sign a new deal. Hopefully he has noticed the dembele situation and has second thoughts. On the other hand if he signs a pre contract agreement in January for someone else, then he can go and fuck himself!:mad:

Yeah I know Maria, that's what age does to ye! A few months ago he wasn't my favourite player, but he has kept his head down and along with benkovic, put in some great performances. I'd love to see him sign a new deal. Hopefully he has noticed the dembele situation and has second thoughts. On the other hand if he signs a pre contract agreement in January for someone else, then he can go and fuck himself!:mad:

100% pal. For the Juggernaught waits for no man. ?

I hope he signs but I won’t raise my hopes. We need to sell him if he doesn’t commit and put that money toward a replacement. Letting him sign a precontract should never be allowed. Lawell won’t allow it. He can’t.

If he does decide to leave, pre contract, as long as he does the job while still with us I will have no issue with him.

You cannot blame any player for wanting to move on, their reasons are their own.

Fans of all clubs have this issue that no one should ever want to leave that club, and our fans can be particularly guilty of it. Henrik got it tight from some when he decided he wanted to leave, they guy wanted a European medal, and had given us 7 glorious years.

We see them well paid and cos we want to pull on the jersey we get itchy about it. Its childish.

If Boyata decides he wants to leave, then shake his hand and wish him luck.

If it happened in the summer with his agent pish then that would have annoyed me, but look how the boy has responded, mouth shut and get on with it. You gotta respect that. The flak he was getting he could waved bye and gone.

I do get a little annoyed when some say its football reasosns when it's clearly money, I have no issue with taking more cash, but just admit it.

Then the Dembele situation, Dembele came here for less doe than England on the basis that he was in the European shop window, its how we sold the club to Wanyama, Van Dijk, Ntcham and Edouard, you will get your move.

Dembele didnt go about it properly, but he is playing, well not playing..but in a squad within a better league and more money and more likely too play for France national side.

But the grass is not always greener, many have had that rammed home, Hooper springs to mind.

But as I say, to each their own, no one is bigger than the club!!

we were talking about puntin dembele from the moment he walked in the door,if lawell had'nt phuqed and we'd qualified for the champions league,im convinced moussa would have stayed, at least till january, but hey que sera!

I hope he signs but I won’t raise my hopes. We need to sell him if he doesn’t commit and put that money toward a replacement. Letting him sign a precontract should never be allowed. Lawell won’t allow it. He can’t.
Lawell can't stop it. As soon as January arrives he can do what he wants and we can't sell him until January, so lawell can do fuck all!

Before the Rosenborg game I suggested that I would like to sign Bergir Meling of Rosenborg as cover for KT. I first made the suggestion here after the last Rosenborg game. Young, natural left back who has bags of experience and would be cheap to buy outright. Been away for the day and come back to the story that he is now a target for the huns.... surprise surprise Scottish journos reading CELTICNOISE to try to find a story to big-up the huns.:cool:

Talking of bias here's a screenshot from the BBC website during last night's game... I suppose they felt they just had to put a bad light on things.

Screenshot_20181129-195311 (2).png

Back