Rosenborg vs. CELTIC - All comments here

I was laughing my arse off at how shite they were, but, I must be wrong according to the hun arse licking press.

Fucking garbage, that’s what they are. I truly wish we had them to play on Sunday. We would destroy them. I shouldn’t let those pricks wind me up with their bias, we are all used to it, but fuck me, it does. Utter pricks the fucking lot of them.
Lawell can't stop it. As soon as January arrives he can do what he wants and we can't sell him until January, so lawell can do fuck all!

Can we not agree with Boyata that he can leave? If he signs a pre contract he fucks us up and the remainder of the season he should be dropped and replaced by whoever we need to buy for the qualifiers. We can’t get to that stage with both him and Benkovic leaving too with a defence that’s utter shit again. A new RB and at least one top CB to partner Ajer is the absolute minimum. We made an absolute roaring cunt of it in the summer. Whatever happens with Boyata, if he pulls the pre contract shit he gets dropped until he leaves. I think we will sell him if he wants away. Even £5-6m gets us a player. I’m sure they are laying out what we need to do to Boyata and I just hope he doesn’t shit in our nest by being a Cunt.

Back