Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 21 February, Kick-off 7.30pm Live on Sky Sports

Too many players not trying out there tonight and a manager who doesn't know how to change things this board better get their finger out of they will have an empty stadium when the fans are allowed back in if that is the standard of football they are willing to accept

A total embaressment and I have no doubt now he will lose us another legacy
left by Brendan Rogers...undefeated all season,,he is handing everything to them
an absolute excuse of a manager at a club our size,anybody who might have had doubts about where he will be next season dont need to doubt it anymore..
He is going back to Bolton,..

HH.

Scandalous , embarrassing , turned us into a laughing stock . Sack him tonight or just f*cking pay him off if that's what he's holding out for , either way get him to f*ck.
I can't bear watching another game with him here never mind another 8
The thought of this guy hinting he's going to here next season is keeping me awake at night
😒😕🤒

Why we start with 1 striker v mighty county ? Doesnt matter now , if lennon still thinks hes the man then hes more deluded than anyone in world fitba , he'll always be a club legend but if he cant see what he doesnt bring then a padded cell might be the best option or send him back to Bolton, oh forgot they sacked him as did hibs ??

Why we start with 1 striker v mighty county ? Doesnt matter now , if lennon still thinks hes the man then hes more deluded than anyone in world fitba , he'll always be a club legend but if he cant see what he doesnt bring then a padded cell might be the best option or send him back to Bolton, oh forgot they sacked him as did hibs ??

His legend status is tarnished for me now.

I've seen a fair few comments about the buses. What's going on there?? Is it the same for every team?? Fucking hell, we must be keeping the lights on over at the bigot dome!! You just know they will take great joy in cashing that cheque. They probably use the cash we pay for the buses to buy polish for their "we are the people" sign!! Another fine bit of business Pete 👌
Sorry guys for the negativity but if Neil lennon blames tonights result on anyone but himself he's living in cloud cuckoo land. He's been out thought by a pub manager who quite openly told the whole country his tactics, and yes Neil this season has been a FUCKING disaster. Please sack this charlatan. He is not a leader.

Members online

Latest posts

Back