Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 21 February, Kick-off 7.30pm Live on Sky Sports

On 8/11/2001 Celtic beat Dunfermline 3-1. The 11 players were from 10 different countries and not a single Scotsman in the starting 11.
Who was the Goalkeeper?
Goalie?
Valgaeren
Agathe
Balde
Tebily
Thompson
Lennon
Petrov
Moravcik (Donnum Dio)
Larsson
Sutton
Some attacking menace in that team!
this questio got an answer ritchie FFS, we're making soup we're that bored

Fuck it, I was planning my Sunday afternoon around the game, thought it would be a 12 or 1pm kick off. Why is it a 7.30pm Sunday start?? 🤔

Someone at sky (who take the scottish game very seriously) forgot their was a SPFL game on. They had already scheduled in a documentary of the build up to the kabaddi 1988 regional final, starting at 12 and finishing at 4 that couldn't possibly be rescheduled. So instead decided to send celtic to the frozen North for a 7:30 kick off.......I think.

7.30 on a Sunday eve. I'm assuming it was okay due to no attending fans. Apart from the fact I have family in Dingwall and could stay the night if things were different, this would be a nightmare for most of us.

So the Lenny selection for tonight will need a wee tweak or 2 .

Bain.

Kenny Welsh Ajer Taylor.
Soro Calmac Turnbull Rogic.
Eddie and the Yeti.

That should be enough for a 4 nil win v Yogis Highland outfit.

Eddie double, Turnbull
and Kenny to score..

7.30 on a Sunday eve. I'm assuming it was okay due to no attending fans. Apart from the fact I have family in Dingwall and could stay the night if things were different, this would be a nightmare for most of us.

So the Lenny selection for tonight will need a wee tweak or 2 .

Bain.

Kenny Welsh Ajer Taylor.
Soro Calmac Turnbull Rogic.
Eddie and the Yeti.

That should be enough for a 4 nil win v Yogis Highland outfit.

Eddie double, Turnbull
and Kenny to score..
So we'll get out the "stadium" about 10pm then a 4 hour drive back down the road in the 10 busses we'll need to take. Late night for the bhoys.

Back