Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 21 February, Kick-off 7.30pm Live on Sky Sports

So we'll get out the "stadium" about 10pm then a 4 hour drive back down the road in the 10 busses we'll need to take. Late night for the bhoys.

I've seen a fair few comments about the buses. What's going on there?? Is it the same for every team?? Fucking hell, we must be keeping the lights on over at the bigot dome!! You just know they will take great joy in cashing that cheque. They probably use the cash we pay for the buses to buy polish for their "we are the people" sign!! Another fine bit of business Pete 👌

I've seen a fair few comments about the buses. What's going on there?? Is it the same for every team?? Fucking hell, we must be keeping the lights on over at the bigot dome!! You just know they will take great joy in cashing that cheque. They probably use the cash we pay for the buses to bug polish for their "we are the people" sign!! Another fine bit of business Pete 👌
Didn't big Pete say a while back that Parks gave us the bus FOC for the publicity it would get.????

Someone at sky (who take the scottish game very seriously) forgot their was a SPFL game on. They had already scheduled in a documentary of the build up to the kabaddi 1988 regional final, starting at 12 and finishing at 4 that couldn't possibly be rescheduled. So instead decided to send celtic to the frozen North for a 7:30 kick off.......I think.
Kababi is it on the Food channel love it Lubes

HH 😂

I read lenny saying why are we travelling with so many coaches. Are sevco travelling with less ? Anybody know ? Surely ross county or championship clubs cannot afford to be hiring 5 for an away game? Are they travelling by their own cars? Are we different because we can afford it? If rangers arent then why not? They basically own the lot of them? Lots of questions requiring answers.

Lubos left peg said:

Someone at sky (who take the scottish game very seriously) forgot their was a SPFL game on. They had already scheduled in a documentary of the build up to the kabaddi 1988 regional final, starting at 12 and finishing at 4 that couldn't possibly be rescheduled. So instead decided to send celtic to the frozen North for a 7:30 kick off.......I think.
Kababi is it on the Food channel love it Lubes

HH 😂

Did they schedule the documentary to blackout our centenatry double win 1988, ah the truth always comes out.

Lubos left peg said:

Did they schedule the documentary to blackout our centenatry double win 1988, ah the truth always comes out.
It was the great Fish and Chips Debate Boab Salt or Sauce still dinny Ken who won
Me a like the Broonie Sauce but I’ve hud ma chips 🍟
Fitba huz loast it’s Sole anno I’m getting battered

HH 😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back