Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 24th April 2.30pm

Got a ticket and heading up with Matt Corr to Dingwall on Sunday. Big, big game.
Aye couldnt agree more , this is a huge game at a venue weve struggled at in the past.
Ralstons 97th minute winner is still fresh in the mind and it will take another herculean effort from the bhoys to take the 3 pts .
Whilst I'm as confident as ever for our victory we cannot take anything for granted.
Were almost there , almost .
Hope you bhoys have a great day up there and we respond as we should.
With 3 points in the bag and the title that little bit closer HH 🍀

That's a big call Jinky. Very much hope you're right.
I hope I'm right to Frank but every time we've had a bad result this team have reacted in a positive way.i think the 2-1 defeat by sevco can and will be used by ange to great effect that will have us fly over the winning line.its only human to think of the worse case scenario nothing wrong with that but the media play on that and make a mountain out of a mole hill.im going to stick with my 4-0 score line because this is a very good team with a very good motivational manager and captain. Hail Hail.

Think we'll take it 2-1 but they're always a hard game and as long as get through with a win and no injuries, that'll do me
Of course, we know the Hun apologists and their media lackeys, will be coming out of the woodwork, with their 'Pressure's on Celtic, and helicopter Sunday' crap
It's how they roll, and we expect no less from them
Positive thoughts Bhoys & Ghirls, we'll get this title won and they'll be crying into their porridge

HH

Last edited:
That's a big call Jinky. Very much hope you're right.
Is a big call but like Espiritosanto said our league form has been rampant and superb. Cup games can go either way especially when officiating is as awful as it was, I'm certain that had that shot gone in and not come back off the bar we'd be looking at a potential treble.
Not to be this season and one off games appears to be their speciality this season, consistency is our thing and I see no reason why that wouldnt continue.
I also think that we will face a Ross County like weve never faced before , one that's playing for a European spot and maybe not parking the bus so much as in previous games theyve often been fighting for survival, top 6 for county is some achievement.
As little time I have for characters like Malky Mackay ex celt or not, hes racist , homophobic, and just generally a nasty piece of work , what hes done at county is some achievement given they lost their first 10 games or so.
That's as much praise i can give for a rotten apple of a guy.
Our bhoys will be chomping at the bit to reassert their dominance and show that was a one off, I'm sure Ange will have it drummed into them that though we were poor by our standards we could still have won that game, look at where we're at and have come from etc.
Weve seen county can be a dangerous side enough times but now we have a Celtic side that have a point to prove and I think we will see it proved .
Might even be a blessing in disguise and a reality check at the same time, gone is talk of the treble and that could help the team focus more on the bigger picture.
Cant see us failing to turn up two games in a row.
This has been a great season of the Scottish premiership, perhaps the best for many years it's been so tight when you take the top 3 aside.
I expect them to have a go knowing theres a potential euro spot and that could play into our hands .
Looking for a big response that's for certain.
In a strange way there's pressure on county to see their great season rewarded with a place in Europe and that's something new to them and though we lost a cup tie our unbeaten league run remains we are still the team to beat, the form side and it should be a good game.
If county park the bus then we may as well do away with the split . What would be the point in playing for a top 6 place to then be happy with their lot? Cant see that happening, damage limitation only if they're 3 down by ht

Last edited:
I'm certain that had that shot gone in and not come back off the bar we'd be looking at a potential treble.........
I think you are right, but we do have a history of seeing things in a similar light! However, a 2-0 lead might have motivated theRangers to execute even more dangerous, lunging assaults that would have further hindered our performances in these final five games.
I also think that we will face a Ross County like weve never faced before , one that's playing for a European spot and maybe not parking the bus so much as in previous games theyve often been fighting for survival, top 6 for county is some achievement.

I agree again. While I am no fanboy of Malky, he will be like a pig after a truffle if he is given a sniff of success. Sunday's game is unlikely to call for the same tactics our bhoys have required in previous encounters.

I think you are right, but we do have a history of seeing things in a similar light! However, a 2-0 lead might have motivated theRangers to execute even more dangerous, lunging assaults that would have further hindered our performances in these final five games.

I agree again. While I am no fanboy of Malky, he will be like a pig after a truffle if he is given a sniff of success. Sunday's game is unlikely to call for the same tactics our bhoys have required in previous encounters.
The fact that they have a real chance of European football has thrown a bit of the unknown around this game I think.
After their awful start to making the top 6 to now really having the opportunity for Europe makes them a bit of an unknown ( sounds daft when we play them 4 times this season i know) but now we've got the split they have to play for it, anything else is cheating their own support.
If this was last season I'd be well concerned about this game they can be dangerous and now with a real chance of achieving something special for them makes the game even more interesting.
Almost like a new club in the mix ( another new club) , how they'll approach it is a curiosity in itself.
They are usually good for a goal when they play anyway and are playing well perhaps the most in form side outside the top 3 but they're coming up against a rampant Celtic side at the worst of times for them.
I'm curious to see who makes the starting XI for us in this game.
With all that's at stake I'll be surprised if GG and Kyogo ( if both are fit) start this game .
Defence practically picks itself and Maeda is a certainty to start for me.
Be nice to get this over the line and get big jules playing again but I cant see that until weve done it MON THE HOOPS HH

Is a big call but like Espiritosanto said our league form has been rampant and superb. Cup games can go either way especially when officiating is as awful as it was, I'm certain that had that shot gone in and not come back off the bar we'd be looking at a potential treble.
Not to be this season and one off games appears to be their speciality this season, consistency is our thing and I see no reason why that wouldnt continue.
As little time I have for characters like Malky Mackay ex celt or not, hes racist , homophobic, and just generally a nasty piece of work , what hes done at county is some achievement given they lost their first 10 games or so.
That's as much praise i can give for a rotten apple of a guy.
Our bhoys will be chomping at the bit to reassert their dominance and show that was a one off, I'm sure Ange will have it drummed into them that though we were poor by our standards we could still have won that game, look at where we're at and have come from etc.
Weve seen county can be a dangerous side enough times but now we have a Celtic side that have a point to prove and I think we will see it proved .
Might even be a blessing in disguise and a reality check at the same time, gone is talk of the treble and that could help the team focus more on the bigger picture.
Cant see us failing to turn up two games in a row.
This has been a great season of the Scottish premiership, perhaps the best for many years it's been so tight when you take the top 3 aside.
I expect them to have a go knowing theres a potential euro spot and that could play into our hands .
Looking for a big response that's for certain.
In a strange way there's pressure on county to see their great season rewarded with a place in Europe and that's something new to them and though we lost a cup tie our unbeaten league run remains we are still the team to beat, the form side and it should be a good game.
If county park the bus then we may as well do away with the split . What would be the point in playing for a top 6 place to then be happy with their lot? Cant see that happening, damage limitation only if they're 3 down by ht
Also take into account the last time they played??might be ring rusty!!

A Must win game after Sunday 3points
How we get them don’t care just get them
Harte
Ralston CCV Starfelt Taylor
O’Riley CalMac Bitton
Jota Giakoumakis Maeda

3/4-0 great
1-0 take it
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops 💚

HH 🍀

Jota isn't doing enough for me lately, he's playing more for himself than the team imo.....so I would start Abada.....and Jota is more effective on the left which to me is another reason to play Abada from the start.

I'd also start Tom Rogic if fit, as he is a class player who can unlock tight defences which we're going to need and bring on O'Riley when needed.

I also think McCarthy can play a part as he's fresh, especially if we need to tactically change things to push Calmac further forward.

This is going to be a real battle and it's not going to be for the faint hearted.

We need to be right up for this as we're going to get nothing from the MIB as demonstrated last Sunday. Every game is now a cup final and we have to approach them all like that. Just do it Celtic.

I'd start with...

Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Taylor
Bitton CalMac Rogic
Abada Giakoumakis Maeda

I feel this game is actually the most difficult of those remaining. So very much riding on the result. County are undefeated at home since we last played them.
A very positive reaction to our last game is needed. Rght from the off !
Aye Frank nail on the head mt that's what I was meaning about them being one of the form sides, certainly one of them right now top 3 aside.
Hopefully it plays into our hands and gives us an open game one we can pick them off when their moves break down and counter quickly.
Every game is going to be like an emotional rollercoaster especially beforehand but getting these 3 pts will go a long way towards getting the title HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back