Ross County v Celtic - Sunday 24th April 2.30pm

It is a shame Juranovic is out as we could be close to seeing a full strength side for the first time this season. I'd go with:

Hart
Ralston Carter-Vickers Starfelt Taylor
MacGregor Bitton O'Riley
Kyogo Giakoumakis Maeda
I'd rest Hatate and start Nir to add some strength into our midfield. It means we also have a phenomenal bench too (of course Forrest may get a place instead of one of these options) :

Bain
Welsh
Jullien
Hatate
Ideguchi
Turnbull
Rogic
Jota
Abada

It is a shame Juranovic is out as we could be close to seeing a full strength side for the first time this season. I'd go with:

Hart
Ralston Carter-Vickers Starfelt Taylor
MacGregor Bitton O'Riley
Kyogo Giakoumakis Maeda
I'd rest Hatate and start Nir to add some strength into our midfield. It means we also have a phenomenal bench too (of course Forrest may get a place instead of one of these options) :

Bain
Welsh
Jullien
Hatate
Ideguchi
Turnbull
Rogic
Jota
Abada
Hopefully the two fullbacks look more comfortable on Sunday than they did last weekend Bridie.They two are decent backup but im hoping we buy a new left back in the summer.Juranovic will be missed.I think we'll see a big reaction from the players and a comfortable win.

In light of Steviebhoys news I think it puts it all into perspective for me.
Of course we all love the Celtic but sometimes the reality of life just becomes more important ...can't help but think about Stevie 💚
Agree way that m7..wit it does bring into perspective is you don’t know what some people (noisers in particular)have going on in there life,my heart bleeds for stevie bhoy!..tragic,,a have been on this site for a few years now but a lot of names who used to be quite active have dropped off from posting?a reason I think is the aggressive nature of “some”posters,,last couple a weeks some of the shite bile that’s been aimed at folk has been bang out of order,,people need to take a chill pill..this is a great site way great people (in the main😕)but it can go doon the shitter faster than a grooms pyjamas,,suppose am trying to say there for the grace of god!,,be nice troops coz you don’t wit some poor guy or gal has going on in there world🙏✌️

Agree way that m7..wit it does bring into perspective is you don’t know what some people (noisers in particular)have going on in there life,my heart bleeds for stevie bhoy!..tragic,,a have been on this site for a few years now but a lot of names who used to be quite active have dropped off from posting?a reason I think is the aggressive nature of “some”posters,,last couple a weeks some of the shite bile that’s been aimed at folk has been bang out of order,,people need to take a chill pill..this is a great site way great people (in the main😕)but it can go doon the shitter faster than a grooms pyjamas,,suppose am trying to say there for the grace of god!,,be nice troops coz you don’t wit some poor guy or gal has going on in there world🙏✌️
Think the members youre referring to got banned for good reason👍

Hopefully the two fullbacks look more comfortable on Sunday than they did last weekend Bridie.They two are decent backup but im hoping we buy a new left back in the summer.Juranovic will be missed.I think we'll see a big reaction from the players and a comfortable win.
I think having the energy of Kyogo & Maeda on the wings plus Bitton providing the physicality in midfield that a clearly shattered Hatate wasn't able to offer will help us out greatly, especially our full backs.

JJ will be a miss but hopefully we'll learn from our mistakes and move on.

Probably for the best mate🤷‍♂️Am no a goody two shoe type if cunts want to have a scrap Tony am all for it,get the popcorn oot!!but calling names like big lassies is tiresome man,a defo think that’s how there’s more lurkers than posters,,people can’t be arsed way it.....
Ive had a few disagreements,said some over the top shit i regret but its a good forum and 99% of the posters are probably good guys and Celtic men.Politics and Religion ruin it .

I think having the energy of Kyogo & Maeda on the wings plus Bitton providing the physicality in midfield that a clearly shattered Hatate wasn't able to offer will help us out greatly, especially our full backs.

JJ will be a miss but hopefully we'll learn from our mistakes and move on.
Big Bittons been there done it so wont be surprised to see him start.An early goal to settle the nerves then just batter them.3 points is all that matters though.

Ive had a few disagreements,said some over the top shit i regret but its a good forum and 99% of the posters are probably good guys and Celtic men.Politics and Religion ruin it .
I think many of us have posted things we regret. I have strong political views but this is mostly a fitba forum do I try to avoid posting about it as I know I won't convince anyone to change their beliefs.

I also am not religious but I respect others rights to follow whatever they want as long as they don't lecture or deny others, or try to convert non-believers, so again J avoid these topics on here these days.

I think we should all take a deep breath after reading some heart-breaking posts from long-standing members who are going through some awful stuff at the moment.

Personally I have been through some not-so-nice family things recently and hopefully we will end up in a better place soon.

Play nice (unless the poster is classless). HH

I think many of us have posted things we regret. I have strong political views but this is mostly a fitba forum do I try to avoid posting about it as I know I won't convince anyone to change their beliefs.

I also am not religious but I respect others rights to follow whatever they want as long as they don't lecture or deny others, or try to convert non-believers, so again J avoid these topics on here these days.

I think we should all take a deep breath after reading some heart-breaking posts from long-standing members who are going through some awful stuff at the moment.

Personally I have been through some not-so-nice family things recently and hopefully we will end up in a better place soon.

Play nice (unless the poster is classless). HH
Hope you ,Stevie and any others going through a hard time find yourselfs in a better place soon mate.

The game seems pretty irrelevant just now. Could care less about the result after finding out about the devastating news yesterday.

I hope, when the time is right, that Our Stevie can gain some comfort from Our Team hopefully being successful, but as it currently stands - the game means very little in the broader context of life.

If any of the squad ever dip their toes into this site though, then I hope they know who it actually is they're playing for on Sunday. It's ALL for guys like Stevie who practice the Celtic way in their actual lives, especially in extending charity and wellbeing to others.

I know that among the millions of Celtic fans worldwide, there will be daily tragedies that unfold within their lives. Many of you have shared with us your own heartbreak and pain, but I'm sure you will all agree, that if there's anyone who deserves a performance this weekend - then it has to be Stevie.

In light of Steviebhoys news I think it puts it all into perspective for me.
Of course we all love the Celtic but sometimes the reality of life just becomes more important ...can't help but think about Stevie 💚

I echo that…..it puts personal spats that in the big scheme of things are of no consequence right in to perspective.

God Bless Stevie and his family and all of us that have lost loved ones…..and may God Bless Celtic and all that bonds us all together.

Hail Hail to all…..and on a very personal note, all the very best to DILLIGAF…

My lass has just informed me that this 🙏 is in fact a high 5 emoji and not a praying hands one.
Ive been using it out of context forever…no offence intended folks.
Just you remind your lass B4L that you have had many more trips round the sun than she has and if that's a high 5 this is a pineapple 🍀 younger generation always trying tae make ye feel aulder than we already are haha nah I'm no having it no way haha

Back