Roy Keane.

Wish I could Deadner, he done far more than any Irish player to get us there and although I agree 100 %about his criticism how he went about it was 100 %wrong and that's much of the character of Roy Keane.
Dont get me wrong, there are some things about Roy Keane where I believe no other potential manager could get close to him on, and that's for sticking up for the support against a hun media.
Wouldn't question his knowledge on the game either and how it should be played either.
Could he transform that into his players? Wouldn't be so sure on that now.
There was a rumour a while back that Thierry Henry was in with a shot of the Celtic job. Who would you rather there John, him or Keane?

And the best place for marmite would be in the bin, along with the idea of Keane being our next manager.
Of course it may well work out brilliant for us as any appointment comes with risk.
The risk with Keane is far to high for my liking atm, but the men in suits make these decisions and wouldn't say it would be a very wise decision, but how many wise decisions have they got right over the past few years?
I agree fully sir. The only people who want to see RK as celtic mgr are in the marketing division at sky, they would be wetting themselves at the chance to promote the ex man u, versus the ex Liverpool legend. I have said this before, the instance slippy leaves Ibrokes sky will follow him as quickly as they can. HH.

I agree fully sir. The only people who want to see RK as celtic mgr are in the marketing division at sky, they would be wetting themselves at the chance to promote the ex man u, versus the ex Liverpool legend. I have said this before, the instance slippy leaves Ibrokes sky will follow him as quickly as they can. HH.
To true mancbhoy and this is a concern for me, as sky seems to have so much influence within the game these days.
We have already had to endure a pantomime season with their involvement and a RK appointment with only increase the pantomime viewing imo.
I want celtic back, to where we should be, winning trophies and playing good football and not participating in this whole pantomime shitshow

Oh I'm not canvassing for Keane to be Celtic manager but he has something about him no doubt about that , marmite springs to mind haha. Hes a Celtic man, won the double as a celt and hes got a successful cv, perhaps we are being quick to dismiss him is my point. Look at slippy with no experience at all yet hes taken our title. Like I said a few times hes not my preferred choice either but not my last choice we could do worse.
There are 2 reasons that slippy has won this season and neither of them have anything to do with slippy. No1, Peter Lawwells desire to protect his bonus, and No1 the coaching at ibrokes, the only player they have that's good enough to get in our team is shagger, the number of games he has saved them in is too numerous to say, apart from that it has been the collective coaching of the team that has won the league for them. And I have to say that even the cabal that is Scottish refereeing couldn't guarantee them so few goals against. HH

Does the huns in the media rely on the single brain cell shared among them.

By

Graeme YoungDaily Record sports writer

• 07:23, 18 MAR 2021
Rangers raced to the earliest Premiership title win in Scottish football history.

Well that’s shite and not true

Steven Gerrard’s side have secured the league championship with six games to spare.

2016-17
The league – the Hoops' sixth in a row – was clinched with
eight games to spare following a 5-0 thrashing of Hearts at Tynecastle on April 2 as Rodgers' men celebrated Scotland's earliest title triumph in 88 years.

Brendan Rodgers’ Invincibles did not lose a single domestic match as Celtic cruised to an unbeaten treble. The league – the Hoops’ sixth in a row – was clinched with eight games to spare following a 5-0 thrashing of Hearts at Tynecastle on April 2 as Rodgers’ men celebrated Scotland’s earliest title triumph in 88 years.

2013-14

Neil Lennon’s Celtic won the title with seven games to spare (Chris Clark/PA)

Neil Lennon’s Celtic clinched the title on March 26 with a 5-1 away win against Partick Thistle. The title was sealed with seven games remaining as the Parkhead men ultimately finished 19 points ahead of Motherwell to make it three in a row. Attacking midfielder Kris Commons was the league’s top scorer with 27 goals.

Does the huns in the media rely on the single brain cell shared among them.

By

Graeme YoungDaily Record sports writer

• 07:23, 18 MAR 2021
Rangers raced to the earliest Premiership title win in Scottish football history.

Well that’s shite and not true

Steven Gerrard’s side have secured the league championship with six games to spare.

2016-17
The league – the Hoops' sixth in a row – was clinched with
eight games to spare following a 5-0 thrashing of Hearts at Tynecastle on April 2 as Rodgers' men celebrated Scotland's earliest title triumph in 88 years.

Brendan Rodgers’ Invincibles did not lose a single domestic match as Celtic cruised to an unbeaten treble. The league – the Hoops’ sixth in a row – was clinched with eight games to spare following a 5-0 thrashing of Hearts at Tynecastle on April 2 as Rodgers’ men celebrated Scotland’s earliest title triumph in 88 years.

2013-14

Neil Lennon’s Celtic won the title with seven games to spare (Chris Clark/PA)

Neil Lennon’s Celtic clinched the title on March 26 with a 5-1 away win against Partick Thistle. The title was sealed with seven games remaining as the Parkhead men ultimately finished 19 points ahead of Motherwell to make it three in a row. Attacking midfielder Kris Commons was the league’s top scorer with 27 goals.
Hardly surprising boab, when you have been constipated for over 10 years that's an awful lot of shite to have been bottled up, so out of the goodness of our hearts we gave them the laxative by handing them there 1st title, now the release of shite is just so enormous now, Glasgow should receive an award for British gas for its help in the extra supplies of natural gas from the release of such an amount of shite

Hardly surprising boab, when you have been constipated for over 10 years that's an awful lot of shite to have been bottled up, so out of the goodness of our hearts we gave them the laxative by handing them there 1st title, now the release of shite is just so enormous now, Glasgow should receive an award for British gas for its help in the extra supplies of natural gas from the release of such an amount of shite
Old Covid New Covid

Untitled.jpg

Glasgow should receive an award for British gas for its help in the extra supplies of natural gas from the release of such an amount of shite

Back