RUNNERS UP

I read a statistic, no sure of its veracity, but in 2018 if you count the point total from jan first to december the 31 2018, apparently Kilmarnock have more points than Celtic for the year.

So on that basis they should in theory be capable of maintaining their title challenge if things continue ceteris paribus.

Personally I think Aberdeen must be the favourite to be second with their last few seasons record.

But I couldnt care less who comes second as long as Celtic win the league.
Said the same to my Liverpool mate from work about that stat. He has Clark as , as he puts it one of the three top big names. I was a tad hesitant. I pointed out slippy. Not a popular topic.
My mate nodded and rhymes off Clarks cv. I was astonished at how much this lad rated and has watched him. I'll not for a second disagree with the kind words he said. He was as firm as saying Mourinho wouldn't of had the spring board he did without his backroom being solid.
My kop pal is a solid footballing gent. Clark is a guy that won't last forever up here. It's a pity. The more I see the more I think he could manage us one day. It like the fucking busses. You wait for one.....

That's a bit of lateral thinking that would go right over their heads, Larry.
They aren't capable of that as funny as It would be. The old lodge masters down that way must be sick that thier diddy team. The famous hun graveyard retirement home is fucking up the big teams title challange.
There are more than a few of those priks that have been privately in thier own homes , in front of the mirror, that daily shave ...thinking. ....
I hate that cunt.
Good.
You pretend plastic 'wee team supporting prik"
Times are a changing.
Warmed my heart that thier pre contract lad ran and hugged him after the goal that sunk them.
Word to the dead. That's what playing for the badge(any badge) loyalty and respect for your gaffer is all about.
Back on planet celtic. It's the biggest laugh I've had in a while.

Killie & Aberdeen tae fight it out for 2nd & 3rd, TRFC are picking up a lot of booking of late. But we have tae keep winnin6g & what I've seen in the last 2 games, I think we've got a good chance of putting the chasing pack in there place. Hopefully I'll get tae a few more games this season & watch the Celtic make it 8 IAR

Youngest son stuck in Dubai/Qatar with work for next few months so hopefully will see a good few games thanks tae his ST

☘️ HAIL HAIL☘️☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️

Sitting in local cafe listening tae 2 sevconians talking about Wednesday game. Apparently they're no happy "Gerrards a useless cvnt, clueless cvnt got nae fvckin tactics for when they go behind apart fae punting the long baw up tae that useless cvnt Lafferty" To many fvckin Tim's in the team tae. Don't think my msg alert help their mood, "Mon the hoops" bleating out every 5min. Poor cvnts are hurting & hurting badly by the look of those 2 hvns.
☘️☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️HAIL HAIL☘️☘️

Just as a matter of interest ( to me mainly) I went to school with Jim Clarke, Steve’s nephew. Like Lou Macari, Jim was in the year below me and both signed for Celtic around the same time. Believe Jim’s career was badly affected by a leg break a year or two later ironically enough when he played for a Celtic team which came down to mark the school’s 50th anniversary Same school a few years earlier produced the great Bobby Lennox so not bad record. I was passed over by Celtic inexplicably, maybe lacking that explosive burst of speed over the first two yards—ok twenty! Oh, and being nae good.

Just as a matter of interest ( to me mainly) I went to school with Jim Clarke, Steve’s nephew. Like Lou Macari, Jim was in the year below me and both signed for Celtic around the same time. Believe Jim’s career was badly affected by a leg break a year or two later ironically enough when he played for a Celtic team which came down to mark the school’s 50th anniversary Same school a few years earlier produced the great Bobby Lennox so not bad record. I was passed over by Celtic inexplicably, maybe lacking that explosive burst of speed over the first two yards—ok twenty! Oh, and being nae good.

Honest John. (y)

Killie are my biggest concern. I have always been impressed with Clarke.
Do they have the stamina for the rest of the season though, Kevza?

Why no bigger team ( EPL ) has come in for him is astonishing - but that means we get the benefit of his skills up here . But... ,no, I don't think Killie will be true title contenders . We took them apart at Parkhead ( 5-1 ) and they will suffer from injuries/suspensions .
IMO Aberdeen will be second . They have been quietly moving up the table and have greater depth than the rest ( of the also rans ! ).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back