Ryan Kent.

Aye, Liverpool punted him because of his attitude, he was apparently heading for a transfer to a Midlands Club, when the Huns came in & offered nearly double what Liverpool valued him at.

He's not been playing that well since Skippy left & apparently he was angry he didn't get a chance too speak to Leeds Utd when they tabled an offer before summer transfer window shut & again in January.

Also He's wan ugly basturd, yee would put his picture oan the fireguard tae keep the weans away fae the fire.

The one Rangers player who would fit into Ange's team
Right john - you're not gonny sink at least, but I'll answer this seriously. Kent is a player and anyone who says hes not is imo wrong. What I disagree with is that hed get into the starting XI for us my reasoning for this is that he is hit and miss too often. He is either brilliant or invisible and I couldnt see him replacing jota , no chance, I also couldnt see him replacing Abada on the other flank. You are correct that he does track back and is probably the best that sevco have right now however hes also along with morelos and Aribo and goldson one of the wantaways and that Is not the player type were looking for. Kent v Dortmund = brilliant, Kent v st Mirren or ross county = absent and mostly invisible except the last 15 minutes. We need players to go for 100 minutes every game and despite his clear abilities he doesnt show up enough nor for long enough in the so called ' wee games' which Celtic don't have any of , interesting post though HH

Back