Ryan Kent.

Aye, Liverpool punted him because of his attitude, he was apparently heading for a transfer to a Midlands Club, when the Huns came in & offered nearly double what Liverpool valued him at.

He's not been playing that well since Skippy left & apparently he was angry he didn't get a chance too speak to Leeds Utd when they tabled an offer before summer transfer window shut & again in January.

Also He's wan ugly basturd, yee would put his picture oan the fireguard tae keep the weans away fae the fire.
A face that would turn a funeral up a side street.

As for banjo boy playing in our team :ROFLMAO:
I watched the second half of Borussia game, and he got a run of about 50 yards, from inside his own half, nobody in front of him, he got caught just outside the Borussia penalty box, by a guy who started off, ten yards behind him
Aye, some player :rolleyes:

As for banjo boy playing in our team :ROFLMAO:
I watched the second half of Borussia game, and he got a run of about 50 yards, from inside his own half, nobody in front of him, he got caught just outside the Borussia penalty box, by a guy who started off, ten yards behind him
Aye, some player :rolleyes:
Real good players as u know dill can turn it on matter the opposition I've seen the klan making the excuse that domestically everyteam plays a lowblock so no wonder he canny beat a man apparently even Diego 10 in his prime wid struggle here 🤣🤣

Kents shite and would not get near our first team he's about 25 now they still keep saying oh he's young but his end product will come eh aye nae bother so how do u explain YOUNG abada tearing it up with assists and goals them ffs

Back