SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE GRAPHICALLY EXPLICIT REVIEW OF THE SEASON 2022/23

Sandman

YOU have my thanks for the encouragement and season's indulgence of my ramblings.
Psychotic rants and immature vulgarity are the essence of existence, especially when it comes
to football.

YOUR comments, always read, vindicate the madness in my prose, the idiocy in the conception
of those surreal Celtic interperative couplets.

Without YOUR input, the exercise would be pointless, so I'd like to thank YOU for your feedback
and YOUR opinions all year, much enjoyed - and take this opportunity to not only thank YOU but
have it noted that due to YOUR ongoing involvement, all this is YOUR fucking fault....

That's right - I'm abdicating responsibility for offending any cunt who takes umbrage at
anything that might unfold over the next few pages; fuck-all to do with me, I'm just a victim
of YOUR consumerism... all legal responsibility for the butthurt feelings of the permanently
offended is now YOURS. Congratulations and thanks for the get out of jail card...

shn.gif

So here comes an annual anal-ysis beyond the definition of sanity but definitely SANDMAN definitive.
As of this moment, all other takes are invalidated. Just to clear that up -

Extract:

The Oxford Dictionary

adjective
adjective: definitive
  1. 1.
    (of a conclusion or agreement) done or reached decisively and with authority.
    "a definitive decision". Something definitive is fucking complete and final.
  2. A definitive example is the perfect. fucking. example. ref: Sandman Ratings.

Now...

DISCLAIMER.jpg

And that's that for a sparkling, fascinating season of shenanigans.

Thanks for the fun.

I'm off for some sun.

Last thing to relate...

Go Away Now.

Sandman.
never thought i'd see Taylor get that type of credit due other than in my noggin
i doff my cap fella, for me theee standout, but full backs never get the credit due

CCV though..... 7.5 out of 10...... he must have shagged mrs sandman or worse
the only other contender for POY IMO

never thought i'd see Taylor get that type of credit due other than in my noggin
i doff my cap fella, for me theee standout, but full backs never get the credit due

CCV though..... 7.5 out of 10...... he must have shagged mrs sandman or worse
the only other contender for POY IMO
Cheers, but regards CCV - when I looked back I realised he'd missed a lot of big games early season, mainly CL, and big Jenz was in for some of them and I've lost his fucking jpeg, so that'll be coming soon enough...fs, always miss one...

Last edited:
Superb Sandman. What a brilliant end to a fantastic season. Enjoy your well-deserved close season break. And please reject all offers of therapy that the clinic offer you - we want the madness to continue next season too.

P.S. Good luck to Winning Captains trying to clean this one up so he can publish it on the Star!!! 🤣

And that's that for a sparkling, fascinating season of shenanigans.

Thanks for the fun.

I'm off for some sun.

Last thing to relate...

Go Away Now.

Sandman.
Thank you Sandman for all your posts throughout the season They’ve been brilliant I agree with the marks and the comments you’ve made Especially the one about Ange ( who I thought had more integrity than he actually had ) Looking forward to next season and reading your take on all the shenanigans that tries to bring us down - and your opinion on our new manager who as it stands will be Brendan Rodgers
Slainte Sandman Enjoy your holidays 🍺🥃🍺🥃

Back