SANDMAN'S DEFINITIVE GRAPHICALLY EXPLICIT REVIEW OF THE SEASON 2022/23

Thank you Sandman. That was a perfectly fitting end to what proved to be another spectacular season. It's way beyond my capabilities to find the words to describe how thoroughly entertaining your input is on The Noise. Enjoy your summer; and again, a million thanks.

Well what a Season Sandman, the highs outweighed the lows, but Ange saved the biggest low blow till the end. I had my suspicions but convinced myself he would want a full crack at the Champions league next season with us. In the end whos going to turn down 10M a year + bonuses for finishing higher than Arsenal. Spurs shmurs oy vey! Up the hammers, my token London interest, is it bad to look forward to poor results for totingham, sue me!

Agree with Greggs but close with CCV. it will be interesting to see how many of the Class of 22/23 will be in your next years review. Not many im guessing unless Brenda convinces them all how 'beautiful' they all are, thats if hes still there, as he's looser than hoors knickers himself.

At they end of the day (or 'going forward') as every fucker likes to say these days, we'll still be Celtic supporters an aw these charlatans can kiss ma arse after they kiss the badge cos I have zero expectations anymore, (unless they get a hat trick against the huns, or even better, Spurs).

Our hero's of yesteryear will remain immortal, aye it was looking like Ange might join them, but theres no pockets in shrouds, ah said THERES NO POCKETS IN SHROUDS ANGE!

So (thats another wan) going back, or forward to next years review, my answer is Greggs, Calmac, Gretzgy, Starlord, and Oh, and of course Raldiniho, the rest, 50/50 at best.

As the great Bill Hicks often said, 'Its just a ride'! Enjoy it but don't think its real. HH!

Superb Sandman. What a brilliant end to a fantastic season. Enjoy your well-deserved close season break. And please reject all offers of therapy that the clinic offer you - we want the madness to continue next season too.

P.S. Good luck to Winning Captains trying to clean this one up so he can publish it on the Star!!! 🤣
Just thinking the myself. A job for tomorrow! Wonderful season Sandman, thank you.

Well what a Season Sandman, the highs outweighed the lows, but Ange saved the biggest low blow till the end. I had my suspicions but convinced myself he would want a full crack at the Champions league next season with us. In the end whos going to turn down 10M a year + bonuses for finishing higher than Arsenal. Spurs shmurs oy vey! Up the hammers, my token London interest, is it bad to look forward to poor results for totingham, sue me!

Agree with Greggs but close with CCV. it will be interesting to see how many of the Class of 22/23 will be in your next years review. Not many im guessing unless Brenda convinces them all how 'beautiful' they all are, thats if hes still there, as he's looser than hoors knickers himself.

At they end of the day (or 'going forward') as every fucker likes to say these days, we'll still be Celtic supporters an aw these charlatans can kiss ma arse after they kiss the badge cos I have zero expectations anymore, (unless they get a hat trick against the huns, or even better, Spurs).

Our hero's of yesteryear will remain immortal, aye it was looking like Ange might join them, but theres no pockets in shrouds, ah said THERES NO POCKETS IN SHROUDS ANGE!

So (thats another wan) going back, or forward to next years review, my answer is Greggs, Calmac, Gretzgy, Starlord, and Oh, and of course Raldiniho, the rest, 50/50 at best.

As the great Bill Hicks often said, 'Its just a ride'! Enjoy it but don't think its real. HH!
Good to see your back from holiday fella

Well done Sandman.
My season highlight was everyone wondering where you were after the Cup semi and the word came back … pissed in Ayrshire…
Hoping you get a bit further on your holidays, Fife perhaps 😂😂
Anyway look forward to the next one but in particular would love to see a review of Brendan’s first presser…..
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back