Schaktar v Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for a 3-0 in the predictor & think we'll be to strong in attack for them, Imo the RBL game was a fluke result 2 errors from RBL & then got picked of on the counter attack as they pushed for an equaliser.

If we can get an early goal & get in the groove we'll win easily, bag our 1st 3pts, £2 5m. Then we can sit back & enjoy watching the results come in from round the UCL.

I'll also be hoping my two coupons for Tue & Wed UCL games come in, as on match day 1, Liverpool & RBL fucked me last time😡

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I’m sure my pal said that Celtic and the zombies are playing at different times every week for TV
Never at the same time
Whether that’s to do with to audience or potential carnage in pubs not sure
This was factored into the UEFA draw. Two teams from the same country had to be placed in separate halves of the draw so we'd play on different nights.

Tomorrow is a tough tough game I believe. As a support we have been riding a huge wave of optimism, and loving it, but I think a draw tomorrow is a really good result.
I’m going for 1 1
HH
If we take a point from ehm schaktar lol
I'll be over the moon , Donestk are playing for more than just the game , it's a national pride thing too.
We must show that we want it just as much as they do regardless of the situation regarding shakhtar and I'm sure Ange will have the bhoys right up for it.
Mon the Hoops HH 🍀

Donetsk have gone and gotten away points and that's what all sides aim for in this tournament.
Sure ,all their games are away games but they will have the neutrals on side and especially the legia fans regardless of what JJ thinks.
If we can return home with a point it throws the group back open again.

Said before it started that 7 pts could be enough for 2nd place.
Even though Donetsk have the away win theres nothing to say that RBL cannot return the favour in Warsaw.
7 pts I still think could be enough

Think Celtic will beat them our style of play will not suit them at all,a couple of early goals should settle us and no doubt will go all out to stop no matter how it will not be easy I,m sure they will have watched Celtics last couple games base thier tactics to suit its a game will have to play90 minutes and not get involved in any retaliation and a player getting a red a well known tactic in some European Country’s don’t think it will be down to one half we dropped a bit in the second half against Real Madrid and mistakes were made relying on beating them at home is a dangerous tactic so hope we go outright win repeating it at home

Think Celtic will beat them our style of play will not suit them at all,a couple of early goals should settle us and no doubt will go all out to stop no matter how it will not be easy I,m sure they will have watched Celtics last couple games base thier tactics to suit its a game will have to play90 minutes and not get involved in any retaliation and a player getting a red a well known tactic in some European Country’s don’t think it will be down to one half we dropped a bit in the second half against Real Madrid and mistakes were made relying on beating them at home is a dangerous tactic so hope we go outright win repeating it at home
Having seen ( admittedly YouTube clips ) of that RBL game Digger,
They look like a counter attacking side.
Two of their goals had huge elements of luck.
Still they're a very decent side, as are we.
We cannot take anything for granted at this level.
A victory and I'll be ecstatic, a point I'll be very happy with as well.
Our performance against Madrid is gone now and it's what we do now.
We are very capable of doing them , this will be a very exciting game , I have a wee feeling.
I have a good feeling about this game, get anything from them and/or RBL and then CP will be a daunting task for either of them.
It's a 3 way battle for 2nd place but if we finish 3rd it would still be a huge achievement for us and Ange

Going for a 3-0 in the predictor & think we'll be to strong in attack for them, Imo the RBL game was a fluke result 2 errors from RBL & then got picked of on the counter attack as they pushed for an equaliser.

If we can get an early goal & get in the groove we'll win easily, bag our 1st 3pts, £2 5m. Then we can sit back & enjoy watching the results come in from round the UCL.

I'll also be hoping my two coupons for Tue & Wed UCL games come in, as on match day 1, Liverpool & RBL fucked me last time😡

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Fuckin forgot all about the predictor yous will need me to hold you's all up need to collect another widden spoon got a fuckin collection noo 😂 anyway 3 nil sounds good to me TET HH

Last edited:
Fuckin forgot all about the predictor yous will need me to hold you's need to collect another widden spoon got a fuckin collection noo 😂 anyway 3 nil sounds good to me TET HH
Still time to get your predictions in , just missed Viktorias plebzen v inter and sporting v spurs ( the side who ne'er win fk all)

Winter are in need of some female company mate???😂😂😂

Usually on the net anybody who puts up stats and stuff Is a wee virgin who still stays in his mammy's basement wierd saying basement cause we don't have them in Scotland but anyway I'm talking shite mate 🤷🏻 blame that wee orange bastard 🤣🤣🤣
A virgin? Offended ahm ur!
Been wi talk talk fur years.
Plus I need a wee break fae the other haulf fkn river city etc
Shhhhhhhh! 🤐

Still time to get your predictions in , just missed Viktorias plebzen v inter and sporting v spurs ( the side who ne'er win fk all)
Edit : tbf to spurs fans who I dont want to offend .
I forgot all about the trophy won by spurs at the crumbledome pre-season..sincere apologies ( cough splutter)

English commentators just canny help being arrogant bassas.
Currently 0-0 away to sporting and they're saying " well this is anything but routine"
What? Get fn ower yersels

McLaughlin who has not played since last game and has had a full week,s rest is mysteriously injured:ROFLMAO:

There was full blown, nose tae nose rammy at hauftime v Ajax, with the club captain getting hooked, didnae show up for the post match presser,.
GVB, is facing doon a player revolt against him, players huv jacked it in, want him oot, fully expect big team changes v Napoli, with those NOT selected to play the chief agitators against him, only a question of time, how long the fans hold their boos for, possibly the Huns will be looking fur a new manager before the weekend……

Save some popcorn/jelly and ice cream for the 2nd match of the evening, this could end in a record goals tally

There was full blown, nose tae nose rammy at hauftime v Ajax, with the club captain getting hooked, didnae show up for the post match presser,.
GVB, is facing doon a player revolt against him, players huv jacked it in, want him oot, fully expect big team changes v Napoli, with those NOT selected to play the chief agitators against him, only a question of time, how long the fans hold their boos for, possibly the Huns will be looking fur a new manager before the weekend……

Save some popcorn/jelly and ice cream for the 2nd match of the evening, this could end in a record goals tally
I find it hard to believe that MacShagger wasn't one of the main agitators in that divided dressing room. So probably both main goalies are currently hacked off with GVB. Things could get even funnier down Govan way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back