Scotland v Ukraine Nations League 19.45 CPT live ITV 4

Sally " EPL best league in the world " 2 champions league winner's in last 10 seasons .
Bigger straw Sally?

• Haha
Reactions: POD
Canny wait for Charlie Adams expert analysis 😴
Hiiaannnd jjiohhn jiohllieeens' hieeww
Which isnae usually bad if ye can understand him

Charlie Adam,what a pundit
"It 'could' have been more than a yellow card"The rest of the world "It's a fucking red !!"
Absolutely no attempt at the ball, just take the man out and stop him going forward
Fucking brutal decision by the ref and linesman
McCoist, "Can you stick this in the microwave, my soup is getting cold"
Hope Scotland get the victory
HH

Charlie Adam 26 Scotland caps
Says a lot it was Alky Mcleish, Smith and Burley who capped him.
WGS?
Adam's said " my face didnt fit" 🤡

"It 'could' have been more than a yellow card"The rest of the world "It's a fucking red !!"
Absolutely no attempt at the ball, just take the man out and stop him going forward
HH
It could have been more than a yellow , it couldve been a dislocated jaw, concussion and an overnight in the sou general

HH
McCoist spent the whole time trying to work out where Matt Bianco was for covering the breakaway and totally ignored the fact it was violent contact that could easily have seriously injured the opponent. But he probably couldn't see what happened properly as his eyes will be full of tears for death of his dear Ma'am.

Members online

Latest posts

Back