Scotland v Ukraine tonight 19.45

Actually feel sorry for the Scots with having to go through with this match tonight.
Have no idea how this game could play out but expect a fairly muted atmosphere within the stadium tonight.
Still unsure why so much support was shown towards the Ukraine from World football and rightly so also, that a place couldn't be found for them at the World Cup and save everyone the trouble of having to go through this tonight imo.
Even so a match will take place even if Scotland possibly can't win regardless of the result tonight, sad night for World football imo.

Actually feel sorry for the Scots with having to go through with this match tonight.
Have no idea how this game could play out but expect a fairly muted atmosphere within the stadium tonight.
Still unsure why so much support was shown towards the Ukraine from World football and rightly so also, that a place couldn't be found for them at the World Cup and save everyone the trouble of having to go through this tonight imo.
Even so a match will take place even if Scotland possibly can't win regardless of the result tonight, sad night for World football imo.
Proud people the Ukraines John, don't think they'd appreciate a sympathy 'bye'. Hope it's a good game and I'm sure they will get a lot of support, even from Scots.

1000_F_490769262_vAPza7PmuhBybqSysRWUSTet5c8kJOJk.jpg

Buzzing, for the game tonight 14 of my clan going 7 adults 7 weans. 2 coaches leaving from local area. Normally 3 mini buses. Heading down the pub about 3ish with my wee brother & 2 wee sisters, rest of the clan will meet us there for the Pre bus party at 4

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿MON SCOTLAND IN TAE THEM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

FUCK THE SFA,FREELOADING CORRUPT C🤡NTS

Back