Scotland v Ukraine tonight 19.45

Think this is down to Clarke He had the players but left players of the team and the subs bench, this team tonight was baffled they did not have a clue when he put the subs on we were a different team with a few more players we could have would have won Clarke this is down to him

Back ti being shite thank feck the SFA picked mr Boring deadpan dead voiced Cooncil Clerk.
And thank duck I missed it widnwatch his team if they played in ma back gairden
Jist wish the Celtic players told the SFA to F T Feck off. But that’s just me
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Never plays there for man u, Hanley and Cooper been giving goals away for fun with Leeds and Norwich all season and using hickey on the right when possibly never played there before, and Gilmore and calmac are hardly known for there defensive work in the middle of the park, and Adams would be better off staying with his family than scaring the supporters within hampden.
Think Clark has an awful lot to answer for tonight
Spot on john no’.......

Huge mistake from Clark not having Ralston involved tonight imo
A strange team selection. Defence looked very shakey and very unsure of their roles. Hickey is a young left back playing right wing for probably the first time and it showed. McGinn had his poorest international match for a long time. Che Adams & Lyndon Dykes will work hard but are quite limited footballers and can't be considered prolific goalscorers.

Thankfully CalMac was everywhere tonight and played well.

Good luck Ukraine. I will be wishing you well but please cut out the play-acting and time-wasting.

The World Cup is a shite Mickey Mouse competition anyway and I am delighted Scotland are making a stand and boycotting it due to Qatar's horrendous Humanitarian problems. Just like we did when those nasty buggers in Russia, Brazil, South Africa, Germany and South Korea/Japan hosted the tournament!

Anyway, it doesn't count if you win it as sevco aren't in it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back