Scotland v Ukraine tonight 19.45

Aye, just back fae the game 👏Well done Ukraine 👏

As for the Scotland preformence McGinn,McTominay, Hanley, Cooper, Hickey, Gilmore, a waste of a fuckin Jersey tonight.. Could gave picked 6 out of the 46,500 Tartan Army & they would have given 110% for Jersey.

Stevie Clark, CHANGE YER FUCKIN FORMATION when playing against 4-3-3 ffs, a blind man & his guide dug could have seen what was coming tonight after the 1st 10min.

Ukraine were up for it & played some sublime football. Mean while our squad thinking a few days R&R before Wales game.

A week tonight it's Armenia at home, then a Wee day trip to Dublin, 2 wins expected or Clark can take himsel & his over rated EPL 💩💩 with him.

🥃🍺 Slàinte 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿FUCK THE SFA🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Just watched the highlights, always good to listen to Neil McCann's insight on how to defend🙄
Ukraine look a really good team and I hope they do well, but their keeper looked shocking, any decent team will surely punish him?

Scotland team selection and tactics were awful.

Andy Robertson looks like Skeletor. 💀

Ryan Christie looks quite simian 🐒

Craig Gordon has borrowed Rylan's beard die.

Other than those valuable observations, I leave you with Stevie Clark's post match summary "I think we're getting better"

I fucking don't!

Aye, just back fae the game 👏Well done Ukraine 👏

As for the Scotland preformence McGinn,McTominay, Hanley, Cooper, Hickey, Gilmore, a waste of a fuckin Jersey tonight.. Could gave picked 6 out of the 46,500 Tartan Army & they would have given 110% for Jersey.

Stevie Clark, CHANGE YER FUCKIN FORMATION when playing against 4-3-3 ffs, a blind man & his guide dug could have seen what was coming tonight after the 1st 10min.

Ukraine were up for it & played some sublime football. Mean while our squad thinking a few days R&R before Wales game.

A week tonight it's Armenia at home, then a Wee day trip to Dublin, 2 wins expected or Clark can take himsel & his over rated EPL 💩💩 with him.

🥃🍺 Slàinte 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿FUCK THE SFA🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Clarke, he's been found out, and with Naismith as his sidekick, Celtic players aren't getting a look in
Stuart Armstrong starts every game for me, but with these clowns, if I was him, I'd say fuck it, don't bother picking me to sit on the bench
And why have young Hickey playing out of position, in the most important game we've had in this WC Qualifying
We needed a win tonight, Gilmour has had some good games recently, but he was MIA tonight
And why not change it when you see the system isn't working
Christie, is a tryer and can get some goals when called upon but don't hold your breath for us getting into the next finals in 4 years
McTominay, give me strength
"It's shite being Scottish' nod to Ewan MacGregor and the Trainspotters

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back