Scotland Vs Armenia tonight....

They even terrorizing their waen by calling him North ? Wtf ? Whits yer name wee man?
North!
Norse? Nurse? Have ye a lisp wee man?
Naw my names North , North West!
Oh ! Erm ok and where are you off to wee North West?
Well I thought I'd just look for South East .
Really? And what's there in the south east?
Naw that's my sisters name 🤷🏻‍♂️

Don't waste your time with websites. Do this and you'll have quality, free streams for football, PPV etc.
Install Kodi (will go on PC, Mac, Firestick Android etc)

www.kodi.tv/download

Install Rising Tides addon to Kodi. All live International, EL, EL, EPL and major Euro leagues and any Celtic games on Sky or BT. HD streams and no adds or shite to deal with.

Cheers 26 I do use the stick but I've always used Apk's instead of kodi , I've got 2 ( crimbo presents double lol) I'll have a go at kodi on the other one see if it's any better 👍✌🏻

Might be on vipbox, hesgoal seems to have given up on uefa games.
Hes goal definitely have theyve got an apology up about it , we respect UEFA copyright etc bs if that was true they wouldn't have been showing them for the last 2 year theyve been threatened with legal action .
Still shows domestic games though.
You're right about the other one it's on it though you must register and have money in your account ( bet&watch)

Last edited:
Hes goal definitely have theyve got an apology up about it , we respect UEFA copyright etc bs if that was true they wouldn't have been showing them for the last 2 year theyve been threatened with legal action .
Still shows domestic games though.
You're right about the other one it's on it though you must register and have money in your account ( bet&watch)
I'm sure I've watched games on vipbox in the past without signing up to anything mate.

Me tae c'moan the ALBA and dont ffs underestimate them like we did Ukraine.
A return to the passion for the country and game please like we saw in the Wales v Ukraine game were both sides really really wanted to win so badly you could feel the passion through yer telly 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Whit huv a shocked ye wi johnno bhoy Haha

Cheers 26 I do use the stick but I've always used Apk's instead of kodi , I've got 2 ( crimbo presents double lol) I'll have a go at kodi on the other one see if it's any better 👍✌🏻
Rising Tides has been bulletproof for 3 or 4 years now.

Members online

Latest posts

Back