Scott Brown as a centre back

Mmmm, central defence seems tae be a problem for many clubs & not just our Celtic, with Big Bitton coming back from injury & quite competent in the CD roll, he gives us option's.

Can Broony do a job at CB yes he could, but lack of height & his tendency tae oick up yellow cards would be a problem, also never having played the position could also be a prob. With Broony vacating the holding mid role, do we have a ready made replacement? Calmac or Christie would be the obvious choices, but both offer more in the attacking role's.

Hail Hail
As far as having players we could always get strikers midfielders and goal keepers but defenders we've always struggled as holding midfielder yes definitely calmac ntcham has plenty of potential when in the mood but give me another stan petrov any day (y)

Haha hilarious ????
Lol even Broony on stilts still wouldn’t give No-morelas a kick o the baw when Sevco come calling!!!
What happened to all the talk of McKenna transfer, think he would be perfect as part of an all Scottish backbone through our team to build round for years to come!!

No I don't agree with this. Browns best position at the minute is the bench! He's blocking cal Mac from his best position. Anytime cal Mac plays there the team plays well. I would use brown as a second half sub to steady the ship if it needs steadied. Apart from that, the bench!

No I don't agree with this. Browns best position at the minute is the bench! He's blocking cal Mac from his best position. Anytime cal Mac plays there the team plays well. I would use brown as a second half sub to steady the ship if it needs steadied. Apart from that, the bench!

Am gonna do u in irish. BENCH?

Brown in defence would be Manna from heaven to Lanarkshires Finest. Media would back them up 110% and our goalie would have to be an excellent penalty saver - with the team down a man. He might look a tad clumsy taking no prisoners as they loom in on goal :D.

He's been a kingpin to our success to date and playing him in a new position might damage the reputation he has. I'd rather see him coaching the young players coming through.

Am gonna do u in irish. BENCH?
Firstly miss Maria, don't make threats you can't stand up to. Or I'll go and get that woman from the school to soften ye up a wee bit!
Secondly, ok maybe I was a bit over the top with the bench remark. Maybe I'll put him up in the stand.
And thirdly, I fuckin knew you and your big thick head would take the bait hahahahaha.

Firstly miss Maria, don't make threats you can't stand up to. Or I'll go and get that woman from the school to soften ye up a wee bit!
Secondly, ok maybe I was a bit over the top with the bench remark. Maybe I'll put him up in the stand.
And thirdly, I fuckin knew you and your big thick head would take the bait hahahahaha.

Big thick head reallly. You been dreamin aboot me mo charra

With a name like maria wtf does M stand for?

Need to stop chattin to huns obviously.

?

Is it not time to get broony on a 3-year deal as a centre back alongside Ajer. He reads the game well, he has pace, a nice touch and makes short passing look easy - then we bring CalMac back into a holding midfield role?
If Davie f@cking weir can play till he’s 40, broony could see 20 in a row!!!
Some may think Broony would be too small to play CB or sweeper, Baresi, Puyol and Cannavaro all were fantastic in that roll and much the same height as Broony.

Just googled him He's 5 feet 10 in old money so if he wears 4 inch studs he'll be 6 feet 2 or if Maria lends him a pair of her 6 inch heels he'll be 6 feet 4

I believe Broony has small dancing feet What size do you take M?

??????

HH?

Size 5 babe you want my heels?

Which colour. Which make. Wha u wa haha

They dont fit broony. He has BIG feet. Shhh ?

Yer a boat away pal. A never make threats. Don’t see the point.

So why not tell all the bhoys n ghirls why you want to bait me.

Gonna be interestin for sure.

Tell us all.

Cannae wait. ?

Using Scott strategically now makes sense to me

I let him out. To be honest a had to kick him out.

That bhoy seriously diznae wantae go.

Still i gotsta take one for the team ?

Back