Scott Brown as a centre back

Fittest in da team. No wonder he covers every blade of grass. A got skilz baybeee. ?

Is it not time to get broony on a 3-year deal as a centre back alongside Ajer. He reads the game well, he has pace, a nice touch and makes short passing look easy - then we bring CalMac back into a holding midfield role?
If Davie f@cking weir can play till he’s 40, broony could see 20 in a row!!!
Smart enough but no big enough

With my bhoy, what will be will be.

He would have the gumption to stand up n be counted whatever position he played for us.

Love love love the bhoy. ?

Not Centre half for me. We need natural cb’s of quality. Broony could be used as a sweeper away in Europe perhaps, but it too risky asking him to play there especially where we are with going for 10 and the immediate objective of CL qualification that takes us well clear with resources needed to keep moving forward.

We took a risk in defence last year when we knew we would be short bringing in Hendry and Bitton and we paid a heavy price. For me this season can not be about experiments, and by that I mean taking unnecessary risks.

Keep Broony where he is until his legs go and if needs be buy another central defender to give us a fighting chance.

Lenny is already talking about doing just that and for me that’s the way to go.

Members online

Latest posts

Back