Scott Brown. CAPTAIN. LEADER. LEGEND 🍀🍀🍀

Hi troops, it's me Docco , OD....the android phone problems caused my phone to crash so I restored it to factory settings and lost all my passwords!...so yes, it is me!....or is it?

Anyways, gutted that the king is leaving but glad in the knowledge that he is cutting his coaching teeth at a big club like the sheep
3 years and he will be back as part of the dream team

🍄

Hi troops, it's me Docco , OD....the android phone problems caused my phone to crash so I restored it to factory settings and lost all my passwords!...so yes, it is me!....or is it?

Anyways, gutted that the king is leaving but glad in the knowledge that he is cutting his coaching teeth at a big club like the sheep

🍄
this is the the crap broony thread would suggest you go to the good broony thread

🍄
🤣 is it docco??or do we have an imposter??wheres Perry Mason wen u need him 🤣🤣

🍄
Changing your name to John Kennedy broke your phone! 😹

Why announce Broonie signing for Aberdeen now?.....why not at the end of the season?.....what happens if we draw Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup as well as playing them in the split?.....there’s has to be a conflict here.....the timing of this announcement is puzzling to me.

With the massive transition I expect next year.....I cannot fathom why we wouldn’t want to keep Broonie on board to help steady things and help any new players adapt to what it takes to playing for us.....his influence alone will be sorely missed imo...

Why announce Broonie signing for Aberdeen now?.....why not at the end of the season?.....what happens if we draw Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup as well as playing them in the split?.....there’s has to be a conflict here.....the timing of this announcement is puzzling to me.

With the massive transition I expect next year.....I cannot fathom why we wouldn’t want to keep Broonie on board to help steady things and help any new players adapt to what it takes to playing for us.....his influence alone will be sorely missed imo...
Mibbe Soro will be taking his place - unlikely I know.

Members online

Latest posts

Back