Scott Brown. CAPTAIN. LEADER. LEGEND 🍀🍀🍀

I'm gutted to see him go, was hoping he would stay on as a player/coach in the new set-up but unfortunately it's not to be and I can understand why he's decided to call it a day.

Broony will be sorely missed both on and off the pitch, we're losing such an influential character that will be extremely hard to replace. Not only was he one of the club's greatest and most successful captains but he was loyal to the club in an age where most players don't even know what the word means, he understood what it meant to pull on that jersey, he was a leader and a warrior on the pitch, a massive influence off it and he never played a game where he didn't give his all.

A genuine Celtic Legend who captained this club to an insane amount of success and who's right up there with the Celtic greats!

All the best Broony, you'll be missed. \o/ \o/ \o/

I'm gutted to see him go, was hoping he would stay on as a player/coach in the new set-up but unfortunately it's not to be and I can understand why he's decided to call it a day.

Broony will be sorely missed both on and off the pitch, we're losing such an influential character that will be extremely hard to replace. Not only was he one of the club's greatest and most successful captains but he was loyal to the club in an age where most players don't even know what the word means, he understood what it meant to pull on that jersey, he was a leader and a warrior on the pitch, a massive influence off it and he never played a game where he didn't give his all.

A genuine Celtic Legend who captained this club to an insane amount of success and who's right up there with the Celtic greats!

All the best Broony, you'll be missed. \o/ \o/ \o/
Was gonna reply Shadow2, don't really have to now; you've done it for me. Spot on. I'll only add that it's gonna feel like something's missing for quite some time.

Will somebody tell Scott John Broonie Kennedy Docco it’s real he’s leaving us
Just checked the Aiberdeen Noise Ken
And there’s a fan called Doccodon na it canny be Ken it.
Cheers and Thank you Scott Captain leader Legned we should have moved the Earth ti keep you. Good luck luck as a Sheepie
Hope you fleece all the Teams Baa one
Thanks 🙏

HH SB

Will somebody tell Scott John Broonie Kennedy Docco it’s real he’s leaving us
Just checked the Aiberdeen Noise Ken
And there’s a fan called Doccodon na it canny be Ken it.
Cheers and Thank you Scott Captain leader Legned we should have moved the Earth ti keep you. Good luck luck as a Sheepie
Hope you fleece all the Teams Baa one
Thanks 🙏

HH SB
Brilliant 😂

Broony gave us some of the best moments as a celtic fan over last decade odds he's been an immense captain he is a living legend and will always have a place with us the way he dealt way that c##t diouf was outstanding and one his most iconic moments...AWE THE BEST BROONY H.H Y.N.W.A BRROOOONNNNNYYYYY🦸‍♂️ CAPTIAN FANTASTIC🥳😜

Members online

Latest posts

Back