Scott Brown makes the list of ''7 most Evil Players in the World ! ''

Millsy

A Brazilian sports mag. has compiled a list of those players who use 'the dark arts ' to help their teams achieve victory . ( You can read it at 'Celts Are Here' )
And Broony has made it to the list - this is actually quite a backhanded compliment ( the title does not translate too well into English ) when the list is :

Ramos , Suarez , Herrera , Pepe , Chiellini and Diego Costa ...all world class players and each is valued at tens of millions of pounds/Euros /whatever .

Well done Broony !

HH

Last edited:
I
A Brazilian sports mag. has compiled a list of those players who use 'the dark arts ' to help their teams achieve victory . ( You can read it at 'Celts Are Here' )
And Broony has made it to the list - this is actually quite a backhanded compliment ( the title does not translate too well into English ) when the list is :

Ramos , Suarez , Herrera , Pepe , Chiellini and Diego Costa ...all world class players and each is valued at tens of millions of pounds/Euros /whatever .

Well done Broony !

HH
I read it on one football app and I think it's a compliment to the broony to be recognised alongside such players hes a legend is broony and it's only when he hangs his boots up shall we really understand what he gave to the cause SCOTT BROWN LEGEND (even in Brazil)

That was a great read Boab. I can only assume these leaked papers point the finger at the EPL too: that would explain the non coverage ,of yer man Pinto, in the UK media. Why is it, that this is the first most of us are hearing about this ?The Portugese league sounds a lot like ours, corrupt officials and refs all working for one team.
The journalist should do a story about the biggest ever sports scandal on this Island, the whole Deid club saga.
Thanks again Boab.
Rich

the most "hated" player in scottish football and every manager,team,players,fans,would love him in their team! and the sfa in their stament said,fannygan's forearm smash did'nt exceed "the brutality standard", whatever the phuq that is,so it's open season next year,operation stop the nine, so we need players like robson,hartley,ledley experienced hardened pro's who can go toe tae wi' the feckin hammerthrowers!

and every player and manager who bad mouth him,would love tae have him in their teams,
MON THE BROONY!!!!
Willie Miller with Richard Gordon on Sportsound, Willie claims Scott Brown has an attitude of I am going to have you and gets straight in the face of the person sent on to rile him. Nothing wrong in that Miller states and every club wants a Scott Brown type, both agree. Willie Miller was similiar, hard in your face and picked on weaknesses.

the most "hated" player in scottish football and every manager,team,players,fans,would love him in their team! and the sfa in their stament said,fannygan's forearm smash did'nt exceed "the brutality standard", whatever the phuq that is,so it's open season next year,operation stop the nine, so we need players like robson,hartley,ledley experienced hardened pro's who can go toe tae wi' the feckin hammerthrowers!
Is he though? El duffallo must be right up there for most hated

Willie Miller with Richard Gordon on Sportsound, Willie claims Scott Brown has an attitude of I am going to have you and gets straight in the face of the person sent on to rile him. Nothing wrong in that Miller states and every club wants a Scott Brown type, both agree. Willie Miller was similiar, hard in your face and picked on weaknesses.

I remember Kris Commons saying something similar efter a Scotland v Wales game. He said Broonie took Aaron Ramsey oot the game with an intimidating look and attitude. He said it was great to have a player like that in any team.
John McGinn went doon to England ( admittedly not the EPL) and became AV players player of the year and Villa supporters player of the year, imagine what Broonie would have done doon in England?
I remember Slippy G saying how great Broonie was, when Slippy was doing halftime at a CL game ( Man City?) He said his stats for game were incredible.
The self control he shows, when lesser men try to play him at his own game, is incredible.
Broonie is a Celtic legend, a captain and leader of men.
Rich

I remember Kris Commons saying something similar efter a Scotland v Wales game. He said Broonie took Aaron Ramsey oot the game with an intimidating look and attitude. He said it was great to have a player like that in any team.
John McGinn went doon to England ( admittedly not the EPL) and became AV players player of the year and Villa supporters player of the year, imagine what Broonie would have done doon in England?
I remember Slippy G saying how great Broonie was, when Slippy was doing halftime at a CL game ( Man City?) He said his stats for game were incredible.
The self control he shows, when lesser men try to play him at his own game, is incredible.
Broonie is a Celtic legend, a captain and leader of men.
Rich
well said Richy HH

Its cool Winter he's off soon,25 Million to Dortmund..
I heard something about 25 million but I think it was a misprint they missed out it was rupees they were talking about or got the number typo thing going on .£2.5million. When Carlos Queuros(Colombia manager) says he couldn't trust him enough to pick him for the national team and slippy is saying the same for the tributes then surely that wee boy must be thinking "I'm el fukeda" no body loves me if only that Brazilian magazine had produced that article earlier then I'd have known not to fook with one of the world's best on his own patch doh!! If only I had a manager to work under instead of an u18s coach and if only ....if only....

Back