Scott Brown

Should Brown be dropped to see what Soro can offer instead?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Remember 2 years ago when the snake was still here, Broon was injured and Calmac dropped into the holding midfield roll and we were fucking great, dynamic, fast, direct we looked fantastic I thought that was the future, but it never happened.
Turnbull might be the answer but he badly needs more game time.
But we need to address the defective calamities first and foremost, our midfield might not be great but our defence is a fucking disaster..
Look at me posting about football, that's a first today! 😹
We were brilliant then,Cal Mac turned intae Pirlo, Rogic linkin up wi' Jamesie wiz somethin tae behold,show's how much we miss the 'Prestwick Flasher'!(hat tip Sandman!)
🍺🥳

Ok dilemma time sensible advice required, vodka and whiskey have been scoffed, I'm eying up the wife's "summer berry gin" do I tan that as well or will it lead to me watching strictly?
#worried!

Ok dilemma time sensible advice required, vodka and whiskey have been scoffed, I'm eying up the wife's "summer berry gin" do I tan that as well or will it lead to me watching strictly?
#worried!
Oh aye. Have a big howff of the gin, then post a video of yer Passa Dobley on The Noise for us to score!

SEVEN!!!!

Last edited:
Back