Scott Brown

Should Brown be dropped to see what Soro can offer instead?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
IMO it isn't black or white. I'd selectively play Broony. Introduce Soro carefully - sometimes even alongside Brown. Our captain still has a massive part to play in this season but not always on the pitch. This should have been dealt with using good managerial skills.

But I repeat IMO Brown could have contributed more if his game time had been managed better.as he is probably the fittest 35 year old in British football for a long long time.

IMO it isn't black or white. I'd selectively play Broony. Introduce Soro carefully - sometimes even alongside Brown. Our captain still has a massive part to play in this season but not always on the pitch. This should have been dealt with using good managerial skills.

But I repeat IMO Brown could have contributed more if his game time had been managed better.as he is probably the fittest 35 year old in British football for a long long time.
Would you start him Sunday after starting about 10 matches in a row?

Would you start him Sunday after starting about 10 matches in a row?
For this particular game I'd probably start him. But I would never have started him in so many other games in a row beforehand

I have been crying out for Soro to have been given a chance since the start of the srason, but Broony still has a big part to play and IMO shouldn't be written off just yet.

I may be wrong about Soro but I think we have a tidy player there. But he desperately needs game time to prove himself. But we also need Broony fo many games too.

For this particular game I'd probably start him. But I would never have started him in so many other games in a row beforehand

I have been crying out for Soro to have been given a chance since the start of the srason, but Broony still has a big part to play and IMO shouldn't be written off just yet.

I may be wrong about Soro but I think we have a tidy player there. But he desperately needs game time to prove himself. But we also need Broony fo many games too.
We don't need Brown to be starting anymore games imo, he's now a hindrance to the team & that has been proven factually through the data from Juco James & the Celtic By Numbers guy.

Scott Brown believe it or not is now producing similar level stats to Gary Dicker at Kilmarnock, that's how far he's fallen.

We don't need Brown to be starting anymore games imo, he's now a hindrance to the team & that has been proven factually through the data from Juco James & the Celtic By Numbers guy.

Scott Brown believe it or not is producing similar level stats to Gary Dicker at Kilmarnock, that's how far he's fallen.
That is because he is starting - and playing 90 minutes - in far too many games. I've been arguing since before the season started that his time on the pitch should be carefully managed. Like many I don't believe it has been.

But I also don't think he is completely finished yet and can still positively contribute if handled carefully.

That is because he is starting - and playing 90 minutes - in far too many games. I've been arguing since before the season started that his time on the pitch should be carefully managed. Like many I don't believe it has been.

But I also don't think he is completely finished yet and can still positively contribute if handled carefully.
We will not win the league with a Gary Dicker level player in the middle of the park.

I also don't buy that he needs more rest between games, he just shouldn't be starting any. He had a good rest at the last International break before returning against Hibs & he was shocking after the first 20 mins.

But my point is he would probsbly be a much higher level of player if his game time was managed properly. Plus we'd have the benefit of introducing the talented - but still fairly inexperienced- Soro into the team in a comtrolled manner.
But he got two weeks rest before Hibs away & was poor after 15 mins?

There's 10 other players on the pitch,Broon's busy firefighting,should he start every single game? no,but he's still vital,everyone in the squad look to him.
Yet he was the one that gave away the daft penalty which gave Hibs the lead.

Imo he should be leading the team from the dressing room & sidelines only from now on, like Tom Boyd did & many other captains who reached the end of their time before him.

There's 10 other players on the pitch,Broon's busy firefighting,should he start every single game? no,but he's still vital,everyone in the squad look to him.
Everyone in the squad look to him, yet we've failed to qualify for the CL at the expense of absolute diddies under him as captain in so many seasons, where was his influence in all those failures if everyone looks to him?

Everyone in the squad look to him, yet we've failed to qualify for the CL at the expense of absolute diddies under him as captain in so many seasons, where was his influence in all those failures if everyone looks to him?
El Hatem and Barkas agains Ferencvaros?
Julienne and Ajer against Copenhagen?
phuxake,if Broon hidnae came on against St Johnstone we would've got feck all from that game!

El Hatem and Barkas agains Ferencvaros?
Julienne and Ajer against Copenhagen?
phuxake,if Broon hidnae came on against St Johnstone we would've got feck all from that game!
That's been proven as a myth the St Johnstone game, Juco James said our MF lost no duels in the middle of the park all game until Brown came on in that game. The introduction of two strikers & Rogic behind them is why we won.

End of the day, if the captain is leading the team properly & is the motivator on the park then that number of CL failures don't happen under his watch as captain

Members online

Latest posts

Back