Scottish Cup Final

I hope the Fearts park the bus, don't foul the serial losers and take it to pens. They won't have the psychological strength to see another one through.

Won't happen though, the MIB likely have the plan in place already.

I don't think winning this will appease the klan in any way after the shit their team served up on Wednesday night.

I hope the Fearts park the bus, don't foul the serial losers and take it to pens. They won't have the psychological strength to see another one through.

Won't happen though, the MIB likely have the plan in place already.

I don't think winning this will appease the klan in any way after the shit their team served up on Wednesday night.
A Scottish cup wins never making them feel better after the other night😂Maybe they ll sing this time 😂Lot of angry bears on twitter the last few days ..Sturgeons in the IRA now apparently 😂

The diets have their best chance ever of winning silverware against the scum.
Off the back of a midweek game that went the distance and has severely damaged them emotionally..if I were Neilson, thank fuck am not cos I like ma hair washed, I would be at them 100 miles an hr from the off…but the MiB won’t allow that I suppose..

I'm naw really bothered what happens today between the ugly sisters. They deserve each others company.
No matter how they dress it up the Seville Sevvies are broken ......don't get me wrong if the Glesga version somehow manage to lose to the Edinburgh dugshite version it might just capture my attention and cue hilarity....otherwise of no interest .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back