Scottish Cup Final

Is it a surprise to anyone that there still remains no sign of cramp within the scum hun cheats.
I know the question was raised earlier in the week about potential drug use, well today I'm convinced that is now the case with the cheating scum bastards, especially with the minis out on there feet and the scum still look far to fresh imo especially after the heat of Wednesday.
Believe now that there should be a much bigger cry for random drug testing within Scottish football than that of the nonsense of VAR imo.

Is it a surprise to anyone that there still remains no sign of cramp within the scum hun cheats.
I know the question was raised earlier in the week about potential drug use, well today I'm convinced that is now the case with the cheating scum bastards, especially with the minis out on there feet and the scum still look far to fresh imo especially after the heat of Wednesday.
Believe now that there should be a much bigger cry for random drug testing within Scottish football than that of the nonsense of VAR imo.
Fair point John. there has been rumours.

Members online

Latest posts

Back