Scottish Cup semi-final Celtic v Old Firm FC

How the feck is moving the sevco game back by 24hrs any help ,or is it a case of them hoping they beat motherwell cutting our lead to 3pts and living in the hope we fold at Ross county

i just don't see how moving a game forward in any way helps them prepare for the euro tie
Aye completely agree kelly its brought forward 24hrs giving them 5 days instead of 4 to recover and that could have the opposite effect.
They'll play now murderwell ( hope Ramsay's playing and Well are at their murderous best ) on 23rd then Eintracht Leipzig 😛 on 28th then the Celtic game 1st may ( that's probably why we can hear the collective shouts of " mayday mayday!! Ehrm help " , then Leipzig again on the 5th may .
That means theyve got to be hoping for a repeat of the 1-6 game and try to eat into the gd which is pointless ( literally ) when gd stands at +19 for us.
If anything I think theyve gone erse aboot elba here , would it not have been more advantageous to give themselves the extra day for the trip to paradise I'd have thought?
Vigobhoy and Imatim.
Why dont you just agree to disagree and move on or sort it out via PM?
We’re all on here as Celtic supporters and I personally don’t like seeing this sorta stuff goin on between noisers.
Couldnt have put it better maself B4L 👍 leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.
We call ourselves a family , the Celtic family.
Well I don't speak to anyone in my immediate family like so and I'm not taking sides.
I'm sure that neither Vigobhoy nor imatim speak to their families in such a fashion so bhoys please let it go .
I was and have been before involved in such nonsense and there are no winners just losers on both sides and the rest of us trying to get a word in about Celtic.
Whatever the rights and wrongs of the disagreement are , they cannot be that important and if it is then please do as B4L suggests , take it to PM and I hope that neither of you do.
I LOVE this forum with a passion and I'm positive you both do as well , please dont taint it , disagree by all means but keep it above board we're all here for the same reason CELTIC, CELTIC AND MORE CELTIC cmon bhoys stick with the program and respect the forum.
I respect both of your opinions on many a subject , id never dream of trying to tell anyone here what to do so I'm asking , pleading with you both, you've had a disagreement, leave it at that please? Let normal service resume HH and YNWA 🍀

Aye completely agree kelly its brought forward 24hrs giving them 5 days instead of 4 to recover and that could have the opposite effect.
They'll play now murderwell ( hope Ramsay's playing and Well are at their murderous best ) on 23rd then Eintracht Leipzig 😛 on 28th then the Celtic game 1st may ( that's probably why we can hear the collective shouts of " mayday mayday!! Ehrm help " , then Leipzig again on the 5th may .
That means theyve got to be hoping for a repeat of the 1-6 game and try to eat into the gd which is pointless ( literally ) when gd stands at +19 for us.
If anything I think theyve gone erse aboot elba here , would it not have been more advantageous to give themselves the extra day for the trip to paradise I'd have thought?

Couldnt have put it better maself B4L 👍 leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.
We call ourselves a family , the Celtic family.
Well I don't speak to anyone in my immediate family like so and I'm not taking sides.
I'm sure that neither Vigobhoy nor imatim speak to their families in such a fashion so bhoys please let it go .
I was and have been before involved in such nonsense and there are no winners just losers on both sides and the rest of us trying to get a word in about Celtic.
Whatever the rights and wrongs of the disagreement are , they cannot be that important and if it is then please do as B4L suggests , take it to PM and I hope that neither of you do.
I LOVE this forum with a passion and I'm positive you both do as well , please dont taint it , disagree by all means but keep it above board we're all here for the same reason CELTIC, CELTIC AND MORE CELTIC cmon bhoys stick with the program and respect the forum.
I respect both of your opinions on many a subject , id never dream of trying to tell anyone here what to do so I'm asking , pleading with you both, you've had a disagreement, leave it at that please? Let normal service resume HH and YNWA 🍀
Here’s hopin its the same outcome the last time they got assistance in Europe…well pumped.

Members online

Latest posts

Back