Scottish Cup semi-final Celtic v Old Firm FC

Fisiani

Might as well get this thread started.. I love the term Old Firm FC. Mockery is more powerful than objection. Use the term as an insult rather than shy away from it.

Predictions on team and score .
Hart JJ CCV Starfelt , Taylor
Calmac, Hatate O'Riley
Kyogo Maeda Jota

3-0 to us

Might as well get this thread started.. I love the term Old Firm FC. Mockery is more powerful than objection. Use the term as an insult rather than shy away from it.

Calmac, Hatate O'Riley
Kyogo Maeda Jota

3-0 to us

How could you leave out the Hun skelper extraordinaire, Tom Rogic?.....is it because he's an Aussie? ;)

Calmac, Hatate O'Riley
Kyogo Maeda Jota

3-0 to us
Didn't Ange say that Kyogo wont start the semi-final???

Any news on GG's injury?? Might end up as Maeda striker with Abada and Jota the other front men, however if GG's OK then he would start instead of Abada.

H.H

Didn't Ange say that Kyogo wont start the semi-final???

Any news on GG's injury?? Might end up as Maeda striker with Abada and Jota the other front men, however if GG's OK then he would start instead of Abada.

H.H

Can't see GG being fit for this one.....I don't think Ange will risk Kyogo from the start.....looks like we go with a false 9 and Kyogo coming off the bench.....

FQAjCSGXwAsyrNn

In a weird place noo as far as playin the scum is concerned.
Im back to being confident we’ll feck them into the ground like tent pegs after a year or more of absolute turmoil and watchin games against them fae behind the couch, but wary of over confidence.
All things being equal and a fair whistle…aye ano ano…we ARE the better team by a mile.
We will beat them unless the MiB decides to influence proceedings.
I honestly fear a red inside the first half hr, that has more impact than a Tavpen as far as Im concerned.

Members online

Latest posts

Back