Scottish Sports Media laughed at

The Daily Reptile are at it again this morning they’ve got a fantasy piece by the Lying King saying Sevco are solely responsible for the UEFA coefficient and we hoops fans should be thanking them🙈😜😜😜😜!
Aye great idea!
Take Celtic points off the coefficient and see where we all are.
Oh Scotland drops back down and back to 3 qualifying rounds for the Scottish champions, us?
Listen MSM, it's really better if you include the Celtic coefficient btw for rangers as well.
Even utds home win over AZ, benefits the division

Aye great idea!
Take Celtic points off the coefficient and see where we all are.
Oh Scotland drops back down and back to 3 qualifying rounds for the Scottish champions, us?
Listen MSM, it's really better if you include the Celtic coefficient btw for rangers as well.
Even utds home win over AZ, benefits the division

Winter, the Moronic hun media are as thick as💩💩. Now we can sit back & watch the 12yr old club get a good pumping

He's getting pelters on bbc Scotland just now "He's just all step overs & chops, with absolutely no end product. He's now even worth a washer now" 🤣🤣🤣
I watched him for a bit, he’s chucked it, playing at walking pace, doesn’t show for the ball, lazy, player, cost them the conciliation goal tonight, walking back no effort to get on side, I think he’ll be dropped oan Saturday, the sheep must be rubbing their wee hoofs at the prospect of playing them 🤣🤣

I watched him for a bit, he’s chucked it, playing at walking pace, doesn’t show for the ball, lazy, player, cost them the conciliation goal tonight, walking back no effort to get on side, I think he’ll be dropped oan Saturday, the sheep must be rubbing their wee hoofs at the prospect of playing them 🤣🤣
Fuck Right off!....25m tae leeds, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man.utd......mind you a take very powerful drugs these days...But they Ain't that powerful!! 😉🤣

Understatement of the year, Richybhoy! As a retired news editor, I always found it irksome that the media there is so gullible -- purposely or otherwise -- and are so eager to be spoonfed, so they become stenographers and not journalists. But you can see what happens to pundits like Michael Stewart when they try to at least approach the truth. There's a Noam Chomsky "Manufacturing Consent" paradigm here where "journalists" are trying to get a leg up by writing (or being assigned by editors, also trying to climb the corporate ladder) stories skewed to what their bosses want to hear.

Conversely, it's refreshing as hell to see Ange rip them up in press conferences. If you have time, you can see that Ange has a history in not suffering fools gladly, in a YouTube video while he was the youth coach of Australia and he's arguing with some blowdry TV journalist named Craig Foster.

Speaking of which -- and Winning Captains may be able to answer this -- is Celtic still holding press conferences for "fan media," or at least allowing some of the bloggers/fan media in to regular press conferences?
'There's a Noam Chomsky "Manufacturing Consent" paradigm here where "journalists" are trying to get a leg up by writing (or being assigned by editors, also trying to climb the corporate ladder) stories skewed to what their bosses want to hear.'

See: Fox News, Pravda, Daily Record...

My first year living in England Lubo. Interested to see how people I’ve gotten to know here will react to the news and me absolutely no giving a fuck about it.

When they all got excited about Willie and Kates wedding, and they gave everyone a day off and everyone was arranging street parties ....the 1st thing I did was jump in the car and fuck off back to Scotland for a long weekend!!
It's already getting busy around the Palace. Not sure what anyone is expecting to see to he honest.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back