SCUM v Belgium team I've never heard of

I know I stand to get a few pelters for starting this thread, but the thought of such a shower of shit gaining CL football just can't be allowed to happen.
Some might think it's a good thing to have 2 Scottish teams in the CL, I'm certainly not one of them.
Unsure if I can put my eyes and ears through the torture of potentially watching such scum, but surely this Belgium team must have better to offer than a half hearted Livi served up.
Opinions and go easy upon me please 😂
Apparently this Belgian mob have really fast attackers so that backline will hopefully get tore to bits😁

Its a shame Kents injured because it's only in Europe u see his best work because he gets double marked in Scotland and that's why he's so shite it's nothing to do with him it'd his markers fault he canny score any goals🤣🤣
Didny harm these guys being "double" marked🤣

Attachments

• lubo henrik jotta.jpg
    lubo henrik jotta.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2
We have offloaded a few players now into Belgium football who were deemed as not good enough for ourselves.
So would that mean Belgium football could still be of a lower standard than the Scottish league has to offer TET? Got no idea myself
lower than celtic but standard liege apparently get over 100M from tv rights so lots of iffy cash floating around by looks of things

Members online

Latest posts

Back