Season ticket sales

Well, that tsunami of season ticket holders not renewing next season because of Lenny? Looks like that didn't materialize . . . .

http://www.celticfc.net/news/16267

Makes this wee comment from the CelticBlog seem a little bit silly.

Sean

about 13 hours ago

Why has our club turned into a shambles over the last few months? If anyone wants 2 Season tickets in LL stand next season let me know I am going shopping with the Mrs each week. Less embarrassing and less stress.

Loyal and Celtic through and through without a doubt - but that loyalty is and has been cynically used by Lawwell and the Board .
Would they be as loyal if they were being taken for granted by the support , as we are by them ?
Disco lights and Hotels are all very well , but good players on the park are what the support cherish more than anything .

Loyal and Celtic through and through without a doubt - but that loyalty is and has been cynically used by Lawwell and the Board .
Would they be as loyal if they were being taken for granted by the support , as we are by them ?
Disco lights and Hotels are all very well , but good players on the park are what the support cherish more than anything .

Cynically used???

Any examples of this cynical abuse?

might be out ma depth here,TET, but Res 12 and the 5 way agreement.
Hear you MD, but in defence of Celtic they are not the SPFL police, other teams lost out and not a whimper from their shareholders or board. Lawwell did write to Regan and Regan dignied him and setup the private enquiry into the SFA to investigate themselves coming up with a no evidence of a crystalisation of the HMRC deadline Tax debt and appliance for EUFA Licence.

Hear you MD, but in defence of Celtic they are not the SPFL police, other teams lost out and not a whimper from their shareholders or board. Lawwell did write to Regan and Regan dignied him and setup the private enquiry into the SFA to investigate themselves coming up with a no evidence of a crystalisation of the HMRC deadline Tax debt and appliance for EUFA Licence.
thanks Boab HH.

might be out ma depth here,TET, but Res 12 and the 5 way agreement.

I agree im not happy with that stuff either mate. Silence is no much fun either.

But personally I have to give them benefit of doubt on those issues?

I assume its legal issues and hurdles that prevent disclosure of more details.
But if it turns out they have been complicit when legally it was more prudent to launch an open offensive then at that point I would turn on the board.

Hotels and lights justify themselves through capital investments and projected returns so these are not cynical abuse of capital. They must believe these purchases pay themselves and more over time.

On player front

I would love better players. Thats the managers job to decide their priority for team, and what value they add on off the pitch under certain wage constrictions.

We don't have subsidy from sky or massive payments for winning trophies in scotland or billionaires willing to throw money down a hole.

To buy players beyond club wage structure or pay excessive premiums to sign players, imo, would be a serious dereliction of duty if it could not be justified or add value better than what we already have at club.

Adding value is very important.

Manager job to identify better players, board job to convince player we can add value to player, give him the squad status and wage that suits player and club and most importantly adds value to club, in theory at least based on cost benefits.

Thats exactly what board have done since Wee Fergus the bonnet came. And it works.

At Ibrox aka the crypt you could argue their board cynically abused their fans and club to death on all club investments secret handshakes secret side letters and shafting the heroes.

But somehow better players rejecting what celtic can afford within risks parameters is cynical abuse?

I would love board to grow a pair on the legal matters but that's cause I don't know the legal ramifications for Scottish football if the allegations against SFA and secret agreements are fraudulent.

But on player front

Celtic have been shafted by sky tv and tv deals generally.
they have been shafted by Eufa.

And that's why we are so far behind lesser clubs in finance and therefore must add value off o field in every business transaction or go backwards.

But maybe Im missing something and Lawell should be replaced by King type criminal who will run club into financial hole bringing in old men an massive wages.

No idea.

don't think we'd have got the rugby final without the stadium upgrades.
MD huns are raging everything Celtic are doing right they come up with something different, we are now seeing Tory scumbags cosying in with the huns as the reality of the Union not been the force it was is coming home to roost, no cunt is interested in that pish anymore, people just want to live their lives and enjoy it without been tied to tedious pish. Huns are offical losers and contribute fuck all to society of any value anymore, they are gullible for fleecing financially and politically.

I agree im not happy with that stuff either mate. Silence is no much fun either.

But personally I have to give them benefit of doubt on those issues?

I assume its legal issues and hurdles that prevent disclosure of more details.
But if it turns out they have been complicit when legally it was more prudent to launch an open offensive then at that point I would turn on the board.

Hotels and lights justify themselves through capital investments and projected returns so these are not cynical abuse of capital. They must believe these purchases pay themselves and more over time.

On player front

I would love better players. Thats the managers job to decide their priority for team, and what value they add on off the pitch under certain wage constrictions.

We don't have subsidy from sky or massive payments for winning trophies in scotland or billionaires willing to throw money down a hole.

To buy players beyond club wage structure or pay excessive premiums to sign players, imo, would be a serious dereliction of duty if it could not be justified or add value better than what we already have at club.

Adding value is very important.

Manager job to identify better players, board job to convince player we can add value to player, give him the squad status and wage that suits player and club and most importantly adds value to club, in theory at least based on cost benefits.

Thats exactly what board have done since Wee Fergus the bonnet came. And it works.

At Ibrox aka the crypt you could argue their board cynically abused their fans and club to death on all club investments secret handshakes secret side letters and shafting the heroes.

But somehow better players rejecting what celtic can afford within risks parameters is cynical abuse?

I would love board to grow a pair on the legal matters but that's cause I don't know the legal ramifications for Scottish football if the allegations against SFA and secret agreements are fraudulent.

But on player front

Celtic have been shafted by sky tv and tv deals generally.
they have been shafted by Eufa.

And that's why we are so far behind lesser clubs in finance and therefore must add value off o field in every business transaction or go backwards.

But maybe Im missing something and Lawell should be replaced by King type criminal who will run club into financial hole bringing in old men an massive wages.

No idea.
I agree with practically all of that except I don't understand how eufa are shafting us???

Members online

Latest posts

Back