Season ticket sales

I agree with practically all of that except I don't understand how eufa are shafting us???

Jinxy, the celtic blog has an article that kind of explains it. If you would like to read or listen to that.

I agree with practically all of that except I don't understand how eufa are shafting us???
they have approved the model of sky tv dictating which clubs can afford top quality leagues

they have set up tournament which jumps these subsidised leagues into lucrative automatic groups

but champions of all the historically top teams of historically well supported clubs in all the non subsidised league must knock each other out of the tournament to get the last couple of automatic places.

which means the risks are increased for champions in unsubsidised countries and risks are reduced for already ultra wealthy subsidised teams.

its no longer a fair game.

sky dictate who they will give billions

tufa lets then

football balance in countries that also love football suffers

they no longer can afford wages that sky ultimately pay for at their league

you either go bust trying to compete

or you cut your cloth to suit the dictated terms of sky tv

which ultimately means you fall 100 million every season behind mid table subsidised clubs in big leagues.

West Ham get 160M for coming nowhere, obscurity
that's not will playing 4 rounds to reach cl

that's their level at worst assuming the maintain mid table

that's 60 million more than celtic with champions league group stages.

I don't think West Ham are bigger club than celtic

but sky have decided that they get subsidised to make sky league afford better wages than non subsidised leagues

which makes their league better standard and all non subsidised leagues worse every year.

And Eufa add to that bias which makes these elite clubs in subsidised league the guaranteed favourites every season.

once big clubs across Europe could occasionally win trophies in europe

now only heavily subsidised teams ever win the big cups

they have approved the model of sky tv dictating which clubs can afford top quality leagues

they have set up tournament which jumps these subsidised leagues into lucrative automatic groups

but champions of all the historically top teams of historically well supported clubs in all the non subsidised league must knock each other out of the tournament to get the last couple of automatic places.

which means the risks are increased for champions in unsubsidised countries and risks are reduced for already ultra wealthy subsidised teams.

its no longer a fair game.

sky dictate who they will give billions

tufa lets then

football balance in countries that also love football suffers

they no longer can afford wages that sky ultimately pay for at their league

you either go bust trying to compete

or you cut your cloth to suit the dictated terms of sky tv

which ultimately means you fall 100 million every season behind mid table subsidised clubs in big leagues.

West Ham get 160M for coming nowhere, obscurity
that's not will playing 4 rounds to reach cl

that's their level at worst assuming the maintain mid table

that's 60 million more than celtic with champions league group stages.

I don't think West Ham are bigger club than celtic

but sky have decided that they get subsidised to make sky league afford better wages than non subsidised leagues

which makes their league better standard and all non subsidised leagues worse every year.

And Eufa add to that bias which makes these elite clubs in subsidised league the guaranteed favourites every season.

once big clubs across Europe could occasionally win trophies in europe

now only heavily subsidised teams ever win the big cups
After reading your post 3 times and agreeing with all of it, I don't see that they are shafting CELTIC alone, thinking back to the champions league starting, it was the so called big leagues that held eufa to ransom and threatened to leave. Fa's like ours did nothing to stop them and once the big leagues went all in we and eufa were fucked nothing we could do about it. But that's just my opinion from the recollection of how I remembered it happened

Reactions: TET
After reading your post 3 times and agreeing with all of it, I don't see that they are shafting CELTIC alone, thinking back to the champions league starting, it was the so called big leagues that held eufa to ransom and threatened to leave. Fa's like ours did nothing to stop them and once the big leagues went all in we and eufa were fucked nothing we could do about it. But that's just my opinion from the recollection of how I remembered it happened
For me Eufa employees pander to the brokers of big money

But your right they are held to ransom

But that just kills game.

the creators of talent lose all the value they create.

small clubs in small leagues that used to occasionally have shock team with real talent cannot hold down a pub team

the competition sours to the one with most money wins

And tufa stands back and lets sky dictate who are favoured and who are not.

And market tiers begin

if you have player who can reach top tier unless you have subsidisation from sky you cant afford him.

what's next same billionaire gets to own 3 or 4 teams in same league?

or even owning clubs in every league.

sky have used their billions to pay for best players to play in their league.

but you cant join a sky league

you want to compete with sky funded teams, you need a billionaire or a ruthless value added only board.

And even then your on to plums really. since they can dangle big money at your players turning their heads.

farce.

if Eufa cant make it financially fair across board sky tv should be banned from making subs to certain leagues destabilising the entire game across tufa zone.

but they get mega bucks for allowing the sky subs. And it suits the monster clubs

For me Eufa employees pander to the brokers of big money

But your right they are held to ransom

But that just kills game.

the creators of talent lose all the value they create.

small clubs in small leagues that used to occasionally have shock team with real talent cannot hold down a pub team

the competition sours to the one with most money wins

And tufa stands back and lets sky dictate who are favoured and who are not.

And market tiers begin

if you have player who can reach top tier unless you have subsidisation from sky you cant afford him.

what's next same billionaire gets to own 3 or 4 teams in same league?

or even owning clubs in every league.

sky have used their billions to pay for best players to play in their league.

but you cant join a sky league

you want to compete with sky funded teams, you need a billionaire or a ruthless value added only board.

And even then your on to plums really. since they can dangle big money at your players turning their heads.

farce.

if Eufa cant make it financially fair across board sky tv should be banned from making subs to certain leagues destabilising the entire game across tufa zone.

but they get mega bucks for allowing the sky subs. And it suits the monster clubs
How is it that sky are getting all the blame?? Back in the day it was only 2 TV stations that were bidding for all football rights and they held all the cards (having a fixed/rigged game) at that time the english FA didn't have a clue about making deals. Then sky came along and there was no 2 way deal anymore. The English FA then got professional bodies in to help them understand what powers they had. SKY TV aren't subsidising football they are Paying for it. BT are the same. They both are paying what they think is a fair price. They think our league is worth peanuts ?? so they pay peanuts ? ?

How is it that sky are getting all the blame?? Back in the day it was only 2 TV stations that were bidding for all football rights and they held all the cards (having a fixed/rigged game) at that time the english FA didn't have a clue about making deals. Then sky came along and there was no 2 way deal anymore. The English FA then got professional bodies in to help them understand what powers they had. SKY TV aren't subsidising football they are Paying for it. BT are the same. They both are paying what they think is a fair price. They think our league is worth peanuts ?? so they pay peanuts ? ?
Its a self fulfilling prophecy

whoever they give peanuts will be worth peanuts

whoever they give billions will be worth billions

therefore whoever they pay will afford the best therefore

they become he cartel dictating terms of football where when who in what league why

secret agreements to fulfil sky obligations

a billionaire isn't allowed to invest directly into certain league structures to monopolise the markets

but that's what sky do

which means it creates massive market pressures that disturb the natural organic wealth in game.

by tampering with markets they can create hyper inflated peaks and troughs which allows the brokers the agents and the money men to create arbitrage systems with distorted markets.

agents brokers and tax scams are then easier to make millions defending the market manipulations

Soros used to attack currency markets which allowed him to instantly make billions in the predictive waves he caused.

attacked pound when trying to join euro made billions and pound withdrew from euro currency

Attacked Swedish currency made billions around same time.

Attacked Russian currency making billions for which Russia has international extradition offer, they want him jailed.

he has so much capital when he transfers it into your currency it creates tsunami he sells at peak of wave creating plunge in your countries wealth.

currency terrorist Soros

but under freedom of markets that's allowed.

similar with sky.

they create waves in market by funding certain teams who can outbid all others

those waves cripple the boats under the wave if they are not solid ships

sky manipulation of markets instantly adds massive value to a player signing for a subsidised club which further enhances the gulf in wealth that sky gave that club.

its predictable and when its predictable its easier for subsidised clubs to make money and uch much harder for un subsidised clubs to survive.

Its a self fulfilling prophecy

whoever they give peanuts will be worth peanuts

whoever they give billions will be worth billions

therefore whoever they pay will afford the best therefore

they become he cartel dictating terms of football where when who in what league why

secret agreements to fulfil sky obligations

a billionaire isn't allowed to invest directly into certain league structures to monopolise the markets

but that's what sky do

which means it creates massive market pressures that disturb the natural organic wealth in game.

by tampering with markets they can create hyper inflated peaks and troughs which allows the brokers the agents and the money men to create arbitrage systems with distorted markets.

agents brokers and tax scams are then easier to make millions defending the market manipulations

Soros used to attack currency markets which allowed him to instantly make billions in the predictive waves he caused.

attacked pound when trying to join euro made billions and pound withdrew from euro currency

Attacked Swedish currency made billions around same time.

Attacked Russian currency making billions for which Russia has international extradition offer, they want him jailed.

he has so much capital when he transfers it into your currency it creates tsunami he sells at peak of wave creating plunge in your countries wealth.

currency terrorist Soros

but under freedom of markets that's allowed.

similar with sky.

they create waves in market by funding certain teams who can outbid all others

those waves cripple the boats under the wave if they are not solid ships

sky manipulation of markets instantly adds massive value to a player signing for a subsidised club which further enhances the gulf in wealth that sky gave that club.

its predictable and when its predictable its easier for subsidised clubs to make money and uch much harder for un subsidised clubs to survive.
Way to deep for me ? ? ill stick to football ⚽ ⚽ matters I think ? ?

There are still people who believe themasonic murdochs wanted the spl to go bust. No football in scotland.

And with sky the cash cow and eufa fond of a backhander they both are in league at making the distribution of tv revenue and seedings very unfair to say the least.

So much so it makes my first paragraph credible.

But mines is hearsay where as TET’s is factual.

HH ☘️

Way to deep for me ? ? ill stick to football ⚽ ⚽ matters I think ? ?
its not really jinxy

if you and your pals are playing football manager

and allow some of your pals to spend more than you every season then over time no matter how good your team is if I keep giving them money and you none even if they are rubbish with the money they will probably get better player which means you suffer.

that extra money they get every year allows them to make mistakes and still make money and get better players

without that extra money you fall behind every year over time even if you use your income wisely

they cornered the market through sky

its not really jinxy

and allow some of your pals to spend more than you every season then over time no matter how good your team is if I keep giving them money and you none even if they are rubbish with the money they will probably get better player which means you suffer.

that extra money they get every year allows them to make mistakes and still make money and get better players

without that extra money you fall behind every year over time even if you use your income wisely

And on top of that that extra money in subsidised league for wages means you must compete with those wages without subsidisation if you want to play in their Eufa tourney with pride.

There are still people who believe themasonic murdochs wanted the spl to go bust. No football in scotland.

And with sky the cash cow and eufa fond of a backhander they both are in league at making the distribution of tv revenue and seedings very unfair to say the least.

So much so it makes my first paragraph credible.

But mines is hearsay where as TET’s is factual.

HH ☘️
Just curious why would they want no football in Scotland???

Don't think they want no football

just not football that can play well against subsidised teams
they can make fortune by curtailing quality in scotland generally which holds prices low then boom transfer cheap player from scotland who can play well at big clubs England

if he rubbish in subsidised league he was cheap.

if he was good in subsidised league price rockets through roof

even more gains for biggest clubs through distorted system

vvd was 12 milion from us

but can cope Southhampton

worth 70 million for them

can cope at Liverpool and win cl

worth 200 million for them

same player

groningen 2.5 million

twenty years ago he would be 500k to celtic 5 million Southhampton 7 million Liverpool 20 million winning cl

but with distorted hyper markets the closer to the top the player value exponentially flies north.

if it keeps going this way

it will soon be 200billion for best layer in world

and best celtic player will be worth a fiver.

bought for 7 pounds 50

instantly with 100 million at Hereford united in English vanarama league

Just curious why would they want no football in Scotland???

I don’t just think it is in Scotland. If you look at the distribution of tv wealth in football playing countries you would have to assume that there is a fairer way to evenly distribute the revenue.

As its not you could ask yourself what is wrong with the countries that are getting the poorer distribution from it.

The higher wealthier ones can in time displace the poor and make teams go bust.

Why such a difference?

What was their decision based on?

There are countries that quite simply can’t compete.

You would have to say that could lower the desire of kids choosing football.

So many ifs ands or buts.

Simple take is why make some countries cash rich with football and not others.

Surely if all were paid equally then all would evenly compete?

It would never be a case if you pay peanuts you get nothing

I don’t just think it is in Scotland. If you look at the distribution of tv wealth in football playing countries you would have to assume that there is a fairer way to evenly distribute the revenue.

As its not you could ask yourself what is wrong with the countries that are getting the poorer distribution from it.

The higher wealthier ones can in time displace the poor and make teams go bust.

Why such a difference?

What was their decision based on?

There are countries that quite simply can’t compete.

You would have to say that could lower the desire of kids choosing football.

So many ifs ands or buts.

Simple take is why make some countries cash rich with football and not others.

Surely if all were paid equally then all would evenly compete?

It would never be a case if you pay peanuts you get nothing
capitalism isn't about fair maria

but sport is

that's why I believe its dereliction in duty of sports ministers and tufa delegates to allow capitalist benefits with self fulfilling procephy to subsidise the best leagues to the detriment of the poorer nations.

sky tv money should be distributed through the whole EUFA system to enhance football and health in youth participation and create good culture of football in all nations that participation EUFA

the leagues sky promote should be dictated by tv watching figures but the money generated from football tv should be spread through the entire grassroots to help develop the game and make it proper sport rather than money grab.

Never catch on

Because like Jinxy said the money men at sky dictate who they pay and tufa cant block it though big club pressures.

capitalism isn't about fair maria

but sport is

that's why I believe its dereliction in duty of sports ministers and tufa delegates to allow capitalist benefits with self fulfilling procephy to subsidise the best leagues to the detriment of the poorer nations.

sky tv money should be distributed through the whole EUFA system to enhance football and health in youth participation and create good culture of football in all nations that participation EUFA

the leagues sky promote should be dictated by tv watching figures but the money generated from football tv should be spread through the entire grassroots to help develop the game and make it proper sport rather than money grab.

Never catch on

Because like Jinxy said the money men at sky dictate who they pay and tufa cant block it though big club pressures.

Yeah. Scotland knows all about Financial Fair Play & Sporting Integrity.

100% agree btw. ??

it's too late, the model's set,all we can hope for is the sky bubble to burst, Man utd paying a benchwarmer £500,000 a week!

its not really jinxy

First off all I've never played football manager. Last time I played a computer game was space invaders back in the early eighties.
Anyway the analogy I get its like that in all sports. But when the BIG money came around EUFA (at the behest of big clubs) left it to a free for all. Then when these clubs had all the power they had eufa by the balls and then they shat on all the so called smaller leagues. By that time eufa had left it too late to have any affect on these leagues (clubs really) they have tried to take some powers back like stopping clubs getting millions ploughed into them from outsiders. Like FFP and until all leagues (club's) take this seriously then nothing can be done.
Unless you have a way???

First off all I've never played football manager. Last time I played a computer game was space invaders back in the early eighties.
Anyway the analogy I get its like that in all sports. But when the BIG money came around EUFA (at the behest of big clubs) left it to a free for all. Then when these clubs had all the power they had eufa by the balls and then they shat on all the so called smaller leagues. By that time eufa had left it too late to have any affect on these leagues (clubs really) they have tried to take some powers back like stopping clubs getting millions ploughed into them from outsiders. Like FFP and until all leagues (club's) take this seriously then nothing can be done.
Unless you have a way???
sadly your bang on I think

Members online

Latest posts

Back