Season ticket sales

but that system will kill non subsidised leagues into amateur levels

and the professional ranks will collapse making best leagues poorer quality but higher prices every season.

Atalanta,small Italian team, finish third,straight into CL group stage
Ajax,champions,CL finalists,have to play qualifiers
Celtic,former winners,8 time champions,4 rounds of qualifiers!

Reactions: TET
I don’t just think it is in Scotland. If you look at the distribution of tv wealth in football playing countries you would have to assume that there is a fairer way to evenly distribute the revenue.

As its not you could ask yourself what is wrong with the countries that are getting the poorer distribution from it.

The higher wealthier ones can in time displace the poor and make teams go bust.

Why such a difference?

What was their decision based on?

There are countries that quite simply can’t compete.

You would have to say that could lower the desire of kids choosing football.

So many ifs ands or buts.

Simple take is why make some countries cash rich with football and not others.

Surely if all were paid equally then all would evenly compete?

It would never be a case if you pay peanuts you get nothing
The one thing that gets me is, has everyone forgotten that football is a competition, as well as a business. Fairness doesn't come into it between businesses. Fairness on the playing field is all that we want. You don't have people saying that Tesco have all there stores at the top of the hill while asda have there stores at the bottom of the hill that's not fair. (I know it's not a great analogy it's all I've got) Now the point is that by Celtic winning the league 8 years in a row it's bound to adversely hit badly other teams in our league so do we stop winning to help them?? Do we fuck. So other clubs going bust has got nothing to do with us, if they can't keep up and we are playing fair on the field of play and not cheating to get an advantage why should it bother us???

The one thing that gets me is, has everyone forgotten that football is a competition, as well as a business. Fairness doesn't come into it between businesses. Fairness on the playing field is all that we want. You don't have people saying that Tesco have all there stores at the top of the hill while asda have there stores at the bottom of the hill that's not fair. (I know it's not a great analogy it's all I've got) Now the point is that by Celtic winning the league 8 years in a row it's bound to adversely hit badly other teams in our league so do we stop winning to help them?? Do we fuck. So other clubs going bust has got nothing to do with us, if they can't keep up and we are playing fair on the field of play and not cheating to get an advantage why should it bother us???

I know what your saying and there is an element of truth in it jinxy.

But if scotland got the same money as england there would be more distribution of scotlands competition money to play for.

As it stands england has been buying all the bargains and hoarding them. It leaves very little players left that a scots team can play for.

Surely back when they started distributing tv wealth (when there wasn’t such a gap of disparity) it would have ensured everyone was starting off on a fair basis then can show their skills and nous to show competition on the pitch.

As it stands money wins the league before a ball is even kicked

but that system will kill non subsidised leagues into amateur levels

and the professional ranks will collapse making best leagues poorer quality but higher prices every season.
But its not substance money, its money brought into those leagues because of the value they think its worth and SKY/BT think it's worth paying. The champions league is a different matter that is a rigged competition and I believe that if it was taken to a court of law whichever country presides over it will agree. EUFA can't take it to court because its there competition. (Forced upon them)

I know what your saying and there is an element of truth in it jinxy.

But if scotland got the same money as england there would be more distribution of scotlands competition money to play for.

As it stands england has been buying all the bargains and hoarding them. It leaves very little players left that a scots team can play for.

Surely back when they started distributing tv wealth (when there wasn’t such a gap of disparity) it would have ensured everyone was starting off on a fair basis then can show their skills and nous to show competition on the pitch.

As it stands money wins the league before a ball is even kicked
The TV money for individual FA'S are dealt with themselves. In Spain 2 clubs get 80% of there TV deal 20% is shared between other clubs. England's TV deal is spread between all Premier league teams and a carrot for the other league teams. Scottish league TV rights are shared with the premiership teams and rest of league. Buying all of the players has always been happening we do it rangers did it sevco do it (OK that might be a little lie) there has never been a fair distribution of money in European Football

The TV money for individual FA'S are dealt with themselves. In Spain 2 clubs get 80% of there TV deal 20% is shared between other clubs. England's TV deal is spread between all Premier league teams and a carrot for the other league teams. Scottish league TV rights are shared with the premiership teams and rest of league. Buying all of the players has always been happening we do it rangers did it sevco do it (OK that might be a little lie) there has never been a fair distribution of money in European Football

But there should be.

The difference in cash disparity is humungous. How on earth can the game on the pitch be classed as competitive.

How can the buying power between the leagues be considered competitive and fair.

Which then compounds the seedings non competitive nor fair in CL.

Thanks for the info ??

But there should be.

The difference in cash disparity is humungous. How on earth can the game on the pitch be classed as competitive.

How can the buying power between the leagues be considered competitive and fair.

Which then compounds the seedings non competitive nor fair in CL.

Thanks for the info ??
All sport competitions are like that but that is the way of competitions.
Again the champions league is different,that competition is rigged from the start. we already know that 24 teams have already qualified for the 2020/21 group stages (between us all we could put names to 20 of them). Somebody said on another thread that Atalanta (who finished 3rd) have qualified for next seasons group stages.
Ajax (who won there league and got to the semi-finals this year) have to have 4 rounds of qualifying before getting into the group stages????? Why the fuck are all the so called little leagues allowing this??

All sport competitions are like that but that is the way of competitions.
Again the champions league is different,that competition is rigged from the start. we already know that 24 teams have already qualified for the 2020/21 group stages (between us all we could put names to 20 of them). Somebody said on another thread that Atalanta (who finished 3rd) have qualified for next seasons group stages.
Ajax (who won there league and got to the semi-finals this year) have to have 4 rounds of qualifying before getting into the group stages????? Why the fuck are all the so called little leagues allowing this??

It baffles the life out me Jinxy, it really does.

I learn things everyday in life and i hope i never stop learning but there are some things that downright baffle me.

??

It baffles the life out me Jinxy, it really does.

I learn things everyday in life and i hope i never stop learning but there are some things that downright baffle me.

??
I learn things everyday as well, but today I've learnt things that I knew years ago but had forgotten about and when I think about it, it was parts of my generation that stood by and watched it happen, shame on us

Back