Sevco and BBCs Chris McLaughlin handed their anus on a plate

Think the Charles Green Story/Imran and the need to apologise to both for been accused of fraudently aquiring assetts will leave a sour taste in many a bitter mouth.

Huns shafted by Green and Whyte.....what’s not to like 🤣🤣🤣

Fuck Green & Co. the byline in the newspaper story concerns me more.....

'A failed fraud probe. Rogue Crown Prosecutors plotting to maliciously 'nail' the innocent. And wrongdoing that reaches to the very top of the Scots justice system.'

So that's now both the coppers and high ranking members of the judiciary who've been accused of misconduct in their pursuit of Sevco's perceived enemies. Unacceptable partisan behaviour from those that are supposed to enforce and uphold the law. Isn't 'justice' supposed to be blind?

For a football club steeped in a toxic culture to have that amount of sway within both the police and judiciary is something that should concern everybody in Scotland and is behaviour worthy of a government inquiry!

Fuck Green & Co. the byline in the newspaper story concerns me more.....

'A failed fraud probe. Rogue Crown Prosecutors plotting to maliciously 'nail' the innocent. And wrongdoing that reaches to the very top of the Scots justice system.'

So that's now both the coppers and high ranking members of the judiciary who've been accused of misconduct in their pursuit of Sevco's perceived enemies. Unacceptable partisan behaviour from those that are supposed to enforce and uphold the law. Isn't 'justice' supposed to be blind?

For a football club steeped in a toxic culture to have that amount of sway within both the police and judiciary is something that should concern everybody in Scotland and is behaviour worthy of a government inquiry!
This is what happens when you allow huns in copper uniform and the craft to let their alliegances interfere with their role as public servants.

This is what happens when you allow huns in copper uniform and the craft to let their alliegances interfere with their role as public servants.
They were determined to make someone pay for their hurt - irrespective of whether or not they committed any crime. They were prewarned about Green but ignored it as it was only from "jealous bigots" - they got everything they deserved as they bought into his nonsense.

Think the Charles Green Story/Imran and the need to apologise to both for been accused of fraudently aquiring assetts will leave a sour taste in many a bitter mouth.

One of the zombies commenting on Charles Green said,the injustice of a system which allows shysters like Whyte and Green to operate within it,s blurry definitions need addressing..
I wonder if we are allowed to include the 276 creditors who were unjustly fuqued by a system which
ALLOWED the custodians of cesspit to keep running a brothel of delinquents who by not paying the taxes due to them they deprived the input of their taxes to help buildschools,hospitals,prisons,etc etc.
Strange how when they are on the losing end they all want to bleat,I begin to wonder who the sheep are.

HH.

One of the zombies commenting on Charles Green said,the injustice of a system which allows shysters like Whyte and Green to operate within it,s blurry definitions need addressing..
I wonder if we are allowed to include the 276 creditors who were unjustly fuqued by a system which
ALLOWED the custodians of cesspit to keep running a brothel of delinquents who by not paying the taxes due to them they deprived the input of their taxes to help buildschools,hospitals,prisons,etc etc.
Strange how when they are on the losing end they all want to bleat,I begin to wonder who the sheep are.

HH.
Thing is the huns were resigned to liquidation the press had written the obituaries and tears were shed 140 years gone in 8 minutes, Up popped Charlie like a magician or a long lost prophet to claim, no, nothing dies, come with me, I will buy the badge, you's the pies, and from this i will create a new club mmmm company to run our WATP club which cannot die as it is not an entity.
The press rolled into production as Charlie announced i can fleece, raise an IPO of 20 mill and once again we will hear the high priests CL music from France for I will not leave you until it happens. SKY subscriptions became hotter than a Billy Wonka gold ticket, as fans flocked back to der mother ship and praised Charlie and the moonbeams for this miracle he bestowed on them, for not since Lazurus and the big guy himself had a ressurection occured and not since the internet had erections occured around Ipox, they were coming down that road again, again, again ,again, and so it went from a new club 2012 miracle to a club which held onto 140 years and going for 55, a miracle indeed.

Dear EBT panel who sit on the BBC panel, wonder if any of you's feel any guilt towards the framing of others for the demise of Rangers 1872 and the silence as persons were prosecuted for the failure of Sevco 2012 rebranded Rangers Internationsl Football Club disguised as Rangers 1872.

1598995807978.png

Feckin hun masonic corruption exposed in our rotten to the core institution, what should be a major scandal about the rotten heart of Scotland, might get a paragraph on page 17 of the Metro! Bastaarts hope green and those falsely accused take them for 10's of millions,and some feckers grow a pair and finally call this out!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back