Sevco appoint Orangeman as director

Sure mate, your not making a few connections, I’ve posted these points on a different thread…
Irish politics are changing, loyalists now are in the voting minority, brexit has moved them closer to the republic , if and when they have their own untied Ireland vote there more than a distinct possibility that it will happen, that will remove the very thing the hold most dearest….their Britishness,

We are already, over the last 20 years seeing mass loyalist migration into south Ayrshire, mad dog adir et all seting up camp in killwing/Irvine, it’s turning into a on overseas province of norn iron
The DUP are aiming to set up a Scottish branch of their staunchly loyalist Party here, targeting the Huns as a readymade political base for thier operations, hence why they’re now pouring siphoned off norn iron money into keeping them afloat, and demanding DUP/orangemen places on the hun board

Watch out for the more unsavoury elements of norn iron politics come here, the intimations, the punishment beatings, the knee capping, the shootings, the murders

The only way to avoid all of the above, it my opinion, is to achieve independence……they dearly want to be British, if we gain independence they will simply bypass Scotland and head to engerland so they can continue to be Union Jack waving loyal subjects of her majesty the Queen
It’s all simple when you see the bigger picture
I totally get and agree with your points BB but I don’t think they will by pass our shores and head across the border straight into unionism/Britishness they have far too many half whits un this shit hole to not put up a fight here whether we are are independent or not. I actually think they would bring more mayhem to a united Ireland and independent Scotland than they would if they where all part of the union. I have said for many years that if the troubles in Ireland where to be be truly over or close to being over it wouldn’t happen until it had really spread over to these shores and the way the story of Ireland and Scotland is developing I don’t change my views. It’s just my option mate and the very fact these clowns would fight with everyone then when they run out of enemy’s they turn on themselves like rats.

I totally get and agree with your points BB but I don’t think they will by pass our shores and head across the border straight into unionism/Britishness they have far too many half whits un this shit hole to not put up a fight here whether we are are independent or not. I actually think they would bring more mayhem to a united Ireland and independent Scotland than they would if they where all part of the union. I have said for many years that if the troubles in Ireland where to be be truly over or close to being over it wouldn’t happen until it had really spread over to these shores and the way the story of Ireland and Scotland is developing I don’t change my views. It’s just my option mate and the very fact these clowns would fight with everyone then when they run out of enemy’s they turn on themselves like rats.
Opion not option 🙄

Apparently squinty King wants back onto the board now aswell I will need to get some extra popcorn in for this one itd gonny rumble on a bit I think😂
He wants back because klub 1830 is being sidelined by the current board, and now don’t have the membership or the money or the influence to buy his confetti shares as promised, he still is the biggest share holder with just under 16%…..he only want back to try and sell his shares to everyone/anyone

He wants back because klub 1830 is being sidelined by the current board, and now don’t have the membership or the money or the influence to buy his confetti shares as promised, he still is the biggest share holder with just under 16%…..he only want back to try and sell his shares to everyone/anyone
And I'd imagine he doesn't want his shares diluted any more either

Could just do an ireland and demand partition creating civil war with them holding all the guns and retaining their military bases and every area that has wealth

I should add that norn ireland is not British its not great british but it is part of UK

UK of GB and norn ireland

even when it was UK of GB and ireland

the irish part is not british

Scotland is also not british

Its colonised by British to create Great Britain

England and Wales are British

So their fantasy of being British is just that but it wont stop them calling themselves brits in United republic of ireland, it wont stop the loyalist atrocities, it may actually escalate them to get their Orange Ascendancy rights (fantasy again)

And i suspect that should Scotland vote independence, the ultster Scots and the pro UK Scots in Scotland would demand partition from non British Scots to form a Neo Dalriada with the islands and north sea remaining staunch, keeping oli with Aberdeen seccession with Fife and central belt

with anyone not wanting to be in uk driven into exile in the not so wealthy parts of Scotland

creating a mini israel type scenario with Scots becoming terrorised like palastinians since they dont have a peepo status

every time a country with serious wealth breaks from empirial rule if UK it gets divided

i cant see it being different in scotland
I'm sure I read somewhere once that a British official described the United Kingdom consists of two countries (Scotland &England)a principality (Wales)and a province (Northern Ireland)

Apparently squinty King wants back onto the board now aswell I will need to get some extra popcorn in for this one itd gonny rumble on a bit I think😂
The wobbly eyed kent will have realised the opportunity for dirty cash goin thru the place now the new directors in, right up the crooked bams street that is.

The appointment confirms the suspicion that a bag mans been placed in sevco land ,,,,,, the backstops got a lot to answer for must be shite having to do yer washing in Narn irn
This was a move to get more anti King guys on the board. King thought he had the best deal out there. His plan was something like this
(1) leak stories to the press and run the share price in sevco down
(2) get the gullible sevco support onside.
(3) buy up the shares cheap & make himself chairman
(4) take the club off any share index
(5) get the fan organisations to form club 1872
(6) get club 1872 to buy shares with a promise to get 1 elected to the board.
(7) get club 1872 to buy out Ashley
(8) use club 1872's money to run the club
(9) keep issuing shares & get the other directors to buy them as well as club 1872
(10) when I want to drop my shares get club 1872 to buy them at 25p
(11) walk away with a health profit.

What he didn't envisage was club 1872 are run by stupid, gullible huns. Them being huns , they fucked it up & have lost most of their contributiors. Thus being unable to buy out Dave King. Currently it would take about 22 years for them to do this.
But Dave can't sell them to anyone else. If he tries to sell them , the true valve of the shares would be laid bare. You would be lucky to get 2p a share. So instead of get £20m he will only get about £1.5m
So he want to get back on the board and play the big man again. The board don't want him near because of the cold shoulder & he has a habit of spending their money.

Interesting times

This was a move to get more anti King guys on the board. King thought he had the best deal out there. His plan was something like this
(1) leak stories to the press and run the share price in sevco down
(2) get the gullible sevco support onside.
(3) buy up the shares cheap & make himself chairman
(4) take the club off any share index
(5) get the fan organisations to form club 1872
(6) get club 1872 to buy shares with a promise to get 1 elected to the board.
(7) get club 1872 to buy out Ashley
(8) use club 1872's money to run the club
(9) keep issuing shares & get the other directors to buy them as well as club 1872
(10) when I want to drop my shares get club 1872 to buy them at 25p
(11) walk away with a health profit.

What he didn't envisage was club 1872 are run by stupid, gullible huns. Them being huns , they fucked it up & have lost most of their contributiors. Thus being unable to buy out Dave King. Currently it would take about 22 years for them to do this.
But Dave can't sell them to anyone else. If he tries to sell them , the true valve of the shares would be laid bare. You would be lucky to get 2p a share. So instead of get £20m he will only get about £1.5m
So he want to get back on the board and play the big man again. The board don't want him near because of the cold shoulder & he has a habit of spending their money.

Interesting times
about sums it but am guessing some hidden from across the water won't make it easy for king to waltz back in

good job he can look both ways ,,,,,,,,he's gonna have to

Back