Sevco covid breach

In my history reading

I came across the term Junker for Bismarck

im sure eu has a junker involved

junkers sound a lot like the plantation people and their workers were slaves

and Bismarck had millions

yet the tory party seem to think Bismarck was a great leader

makes you wonder if junker was a descendant of the junker class which became to vanguard of peepo status

I dont like eu
or westminister

or the SNP LOL

but I vote snp rather than nobody coz im mental
Read a lot on Otto
Not so much Jean Claude

Yes and I’m in agreement with that
But it wasn’t the will of our people
My point
Where does that argument end? Glasgow out of Europe Edinburgh in Europe?

It was a national referendum, one person one vote. Not English votes and Scottish votes.

At the next once in a generation scottish referendum if my town votes to stay in the UK but the rest of the country vote to leave do we get to stay? Course not.

In Brandenburg, the Junker was originally one of the members of the higher Edelfrei (immediate) nobility without or before the accolade. It evolved to a general denotation of a young or lesser noble, sometimes politically insignificant, understood as "country squire".[2]

Martin Luther disguised himself as "Junker Jörg" at the Wartburg; he would later mock King Henry VIII of England as "Juncker Heintz".[3]

As part of the nobility, many Junker families only had prepositions such as von or zu before their family names without further ranks. The abbreviation of the title was Jkr., most often placed before the given name and titles, for example: Jkr. Heinrich von Hohenberg. The female equivalent Junkfrau (Jkfr.) was used only sporadically. In some cases, the honorific Jkr. was also used for Freiherren (barons) and Grafen (counts).

Copy and paste that proves nothing Boab. Just peoples opinions. Like mine. Where's the SNP figures?
Think the stated so called opinions in this article is more than just opinions.Its actually a respected piece, if independance or SNP or any Scottish party is not your cup of tea then thats your prerogative, Scotland is wealthier than most countries in the world, fact, wealth is not based on pound notes.
The thing is Stevie I will not be held to ransom with an SNP party after an Independance that is the beauty of it, all parties will then compete for our vote in an independant Scotland it is then and only then will we have a bigger voice to hold those in power accountable, as it stands London laughs at us.

Where does that argument end? Glasgow out of Europe Edinburgh in Europe?

It was a national referendum, one person one vote. Not English votes and Scottish votes.

At the next once in a generation scottish referendum if my town votes to stay in the UK but the rest of the country vote to leave do we get to stay? Course not.
I have no beef if there’s not a vote for another 50 years

The country shat it so should reap what it sowed

I have my own views on it and you know them now

That’s all folks

I think the vast majority of Scotlands extensive contributions to the world has been while its been part of the Union and thats recognised, we have an identity, a strong one. So why the need for independence? (Other than we don't like the English telling us what to do?)
Maybe independence will work but its almost certain to bring great uncertainty for years, maybe a generation or more, much like Brexit but far worse.
I honestly don't see the point in taking the risk and it is a risk, no doubt about that.
Dont think Alexander Bell, Stevenson, Bell and the like gave a flying fuck about a Union when they were showing the world the way forward in medicine, egineering and technology. Scots don'yt need tied to a Union and told what they can and cannot spend their pocket money on.
The days of the empire is well and truly crumbled, the Scots know their worth to the world, we gave the world the heads up in most things around us.

Dont think Alexander Bell, Stevenson, Bell and the like gave a flying fuck about a Union when they were showing the world the way forward in medicine, egineering and technology. Scots don'yt need tied to a Union and told what they can and cannot spend their pocket money on.
The days of the empire is well and truly crumbled, the Scots know their worth to the world, we gave the world the heads up in most things around us.
they took our wealth and gave us a share of their debts which were spent on them alone :p

I didn't say they fucking did! Their achievements are celebrated as Scottish achievements despite, in spite or fucking regardless of Scotlands Union with England. Fuck me its pointless discussing this.

🐈

Dont want to debate the issue just want to be clear, fuck your Union Jack, we want our country back, so go on home westminster bastards go on home.
Well here is a slightly different view
I have no issue with England, queen, country, Union Jack etc.
Not my cup of tea, but I get it. I’m not an English WASP so there’s no reason why I should
I expect the same respect for my love of my country, my saltire etc
Each to their own
I rattle on about my beliefs and my view
I’m lucky enough to be free to be able to spout such views
I don’t believe that I should live in a country that’s ruled in another country
It’s that simple
It’s not about hate or anything like it
It’s just about being heard

Well here is a slightly different view
I have no issue with England, queen, country, Union Jack etc.
Not my cup of tea, but I get it. I’m not an English WASP so there’s no reason why I should
I expect the same respect for my love of my country, my saltire etc
Each to their own
I rattle on about my beliefs and my view
I’m lucky enough to be free to be able to spout such views
I don’t believe that I should live in a country that’s ruled in another country
It’s that simple
It’s not about hate or anything like it
It’s just about being heard
But being ruled by a country that has never had a RC in the top job or is allowed to be a royal is to me pretty fucking silly when you are a RC

I was going to suggest Business for Scotland as it lays bare the many of myths that Scotland is too wee, too poor and too stupid to be an independent country.
scotland has more resources than Norway apparently and its land mass is much bigger than many imagine

its just empty and poorly infrastructures and for a reason

Since union the proportion of Scots to English was close to 30 percent to less than 10 percent of total population on British mainland

Scotland contributes more to uk than it gets back

But its segregated and always had pressure points that can disable it politically just like the mad Darien attempt to create the Panama canal

We could survive independently

But it probably would mean a fair chunk of bad times till we got to other side

And I doubt very much the power points will risk it

even though it probably means they get their orange power portal back on full tilt with the ray guns

Members online

Latest posts

Back