Sevco covid breach

We don't have the resources mate. Last time they said oil would be the means. What happened soon after? Oil prices crashed. Perhaps whiskey and tourism? Not a chance. Unless you want to pay 60% tax. The countries that have managed it have more resources than us. My message is be careful what you wish for.
It depends on the settlement with uk gov
Am I glad we were part of uk during covid ... yes
You have to remember that Scotland has always been a nation at the forefront of everything
Punched way beyond its weight (except fitba)
I have no doubt we’d be ok
I agree careful what you wish for but that’s the question you ask yourself every day before you leave the house
We’re a nation that is proud and should be proud of our contribution to the world
I could list our achievements and Scottish people’s successes/inventions but won’t
Well be alright m8
As my long time friend Gerry cinnamon once sung
Hope over fear
Never heard from him since that song though 🤷‍♂️🤣

Wow so from what I said your calling me a Racist SB if you read what I said the Bastards are quite easy to spot SB MSM Torys Labour And Liberals all the people who get to Fuck over every unt in GB (Great Britain ) not the green brigade
There are Wonderfull people all over the World
Ghandi Rosa Parks Nelson Mandela
Captain Tom The NHS a place of all races fighting like fuck to save lives
English Irish Welsh people who have done incredible things for the Countries they live in and the whole world
I have English ,Polish, Irish Men I work with
Drink with they are my work Family love them like my own Family.
Fuck me 2 are Huns but when the shit hits the Fan they and I stand with them when a cheeky Cunt causes trouble at work
But I think you know that I don’t denigrate peoples but Political leaders like Doris and his Etonian social clubbers they’re the cunts I was aiming at and YOU know that
Cheers

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Wind it in lads
Dint think either if you meant where this is going
I love Neil Lennon how’s that

They also claim that we could rejoin the EU. Absolute bullshit. The criteria for joining the EU makes it a non starter. Lies upon lies. Just like all political parties.
As for the English. I lived there for 30 years and my children and 7 grandchildren don't deserve to be tainted with the same brush. I met some wonderful people there.
Loved my 10 years in England mate, I was lucky I lived in a nice area, vast majority of the folk I met were lovely. I never experienced anything remotely anti Scottish, quite the opposite in fact, most of them either had romantic ideas of Scotland, wanted to visit Scotland or simply loved Scotland.
Kind of worried me moving back up here with my English missus incase she was treated as the devil by some of the easily confused, she's had a few occurrences, which embarrasses me because I never experienced that type of small minded shit in England. We are the greatest small (minded) country in the world as someone once said.

You have to remember that Scotland has always been a nation at the forefront of everything
I agree careful what you wish for but that’s the question you ask yourself every day before you leave the house
We’re a nation that is proud and should be proud of our contribution to the world
I could list our achievements and Scottish people’s successes/inventions but won’t
Well be alright m8
Hope over fear
Dumped you like a bad poo STG you’ll get him on his way down 😂😂

HH 😂

Wow so from what I said your calling me a Racist SB if you read what I said the Bastards are quite easy to spot SB MSM Torys Labour And Liberals all the people who get to Fuck over every unt in GB (Great Britain ) not the green brigade
There are Wonderfull people all over the World
Ghandi Rosa Parks Nelson Mandela
Captain Tom The NHS a place of all races fighting like fuck to save lives
English Irish Welsh people who have done incredible things for the Countries they live in and the whole world
I have English ,Polish, Irish Men I work with
Drink with they are my work Family love them like my own Family.
Fuck me 2 are Huns but when the shit hits the Fan they and I stand with them when a cheeky Cunt causes trouble at work
But I think you know that I don’t denigrate peoples but Political leaders like Doris and his Etonian social clubbers they’re the cunts I was aiming at and YOU know that
Cheers

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
You answered it yourself pal. We both know and respect people from other parts of the world but you said English. That's what i pointed out.

Loved my 10 years in England mate, I was lucky I lived in a nice area, vast majority of the folk I met were lovely. I never experienced anything remotely anti Scottish, quite the opposite in fact, most of them either had romantic ideas of Scotland, wanted to visit Scotland or simply loved Scotland.
Kind of worried me moving back up here with my English missus incase she was treated as the devil by some of the easily confused, she's had a few occurrences, which embarrasses me because I never experienced that type of small minded shit in England. We are the greatest small (minded) country in the world as someone once said.
We hate english sports commentators and perhaps cockneys out with the taxi drivers who are fantastic
Apart from that the only English thing I hate are rangers fans 🤷‍♂️

Ok well show me the figures that says it doesn’t TET, sorry Stevie
I’m not the one arguing something can’t work
Did you call?

I dont argue things cant work

I just like to hear how the people who think it can think the better plan will work.

I will be voting SNP

but I think country will instantly be n civil war and partitioned because certain peepo dont do democracy if the vote aint fitting their agenda.

Show me the figures Boab and I'll listen. Something the SNP can't yet still bang on about to stay in power. Independence is their only weapon knowing the romantic idea is bought by many.
Truth is you can't and neither can the SNP.

Copy and paste that proves nothing Boab. Just peoples opinions. Like mine. Where's the SNP figures?

Well be alright m8
Hope over fear
I think the vast majority of Scotlands extensive contributions to the world has been while its been part of the Union and thats recognised, we have an identity, a strong one. So why the need for independence? (Other than we don't like the English telling us what to do?)
Maybe independence will work but its almost certain to bring great uncertainty for years, maybe a generation or more, much like Brexit but far worse.
I honestly don't see the point in taking the risk and it is a risk, no doubt about that.

So you're saying you'll put your faith in a party who can't produce numbers to back a wish for independence?
I have a wish for independence m8
My vote in 5 million makes more sense than 1 in 70 millio
That’s democracy
That feeling runs back to the days when as a kid in history studied politics and realised for decades Scotland voted overwhelmingly for labour but ended up with tories
The question was why ?
That’s my reasons plain and simple
We live in an undemocratic country
The rest we can work out later once the huns move to England

Back