Sevco covid breach

Let's give the last word on the subject to the Honourable MEMBER

View attachment 13400
The only problem with this is that it was originally a satirical article that appeared in The National (pro independence paper) and afterwards falsely accredited to Bojo.
But it will have achieved its goal, people will read it online and think what a horrible cunt saying that about Scotland.
He very probably is a horrible cunt but not because of a speech created by a nationalist "news" paper.

So regardless of Boris Shammy, show me the figures that back up us prospering as an independent nation? If there was wee Jimmy would be showing us. She can't. So do your best to disguise this huge failing by attacking Westminster. Deflection is what i call it.

White Paper from the first IndyRef ☝️ gives a bit of insight and there will no doubt be an updated version when IndyRef2 takes place.

Similar sized countries with a similar sized population with less GDP seem to manage just fine being independent countries, no reason why Scotland should be any different.

Last edited:

White Paper from the first IndyRef ☝️ gives a bit of insight and there will no doubt be an updated version when IndyRef2 takes place.

Similar sized countries with a similar sized population with less GDP seem to manage just fine being independent countries, no reason why Scotland should be any different.
And the figures to back it up? Oil? 🤣

And the figures to back it up? Oil? 🤣

Not just oil though as Scotland has an abundance of natural resources and is a net exporter in many sectors, it also has a higher GDP than almost all similar sized countries in Europe as well as many other independent countries throughout the rest of the world.

Plus those countries that do have oil haven't done too badly out of it eh, except us that is as we must be one of the only countries in history to discover oil and become poorer.

YES1.jpg
No the clearest of images but you can still make it out.

Last edited:
So regardless of Boris Shammy, show me the figures that back up us prospering as an independent nation? If there was wee Jimmy would be showing us. She can't. So do your best to disguise this huge failing by attacking Westminster. Deflection is what i call it.
Where is the figures that show we can’t prosper ?
There’s two sides to an argument so if your calling out one side for not having figures then where is the figures to back up your assertion

If Scotland has been part of a union for hundreds of years then surely it would be readily available since its fact based

which would be far easier than trying to estimate how Scotland’s future finances would look which is nearly impossible until a settlement with uk gov was discussed ie who gets what

On independence look at the hassle just trying tae leave the EU after what 40 years membership can ye imagine trying tae untangle 300 years of union the negotiations would take that long,by time they reached the end they would have forgotten what they were negotiating
A bit of hard work would lie ahead but that’s a small price to pay for independence.
Some country’s have lost countless life’s to get the same thing

Not just oil though as Scotland has an abundance of natural resources and is a net exporter in many sectors, it also has a higher GDP than almost all similar sized countries in Europe as well as many other independent countries throughout the rest of the world.

Plus those countries that do have oil haven't done too badly out of it eh, except us that is as we must be one of the only countries in history to discover oil and become poorer.
That oil thing that gets a mention in these things
Wonder if successive governments were mocking it as it they counted the cash coming in
And there is still Billions of barrels untouched in the North Sea
That’d be a better start than most countries had

"We discovered" the oil? Not huge amounts of international funding to access it? The oil industry is gubbed. Shall we install more windmills that totally obscure our beautiful country and sell off excess power? How many tourists would love that? Shall we increase whiskey production 10 fold and sell it on if there's a big enough demand and still be cometitively priced?
NOT A SINGLE ANSWER AND PUBLICATION OF WHAT THE " ACTUAL" FIGURES ARE TO BACK UP THE " DREAM". Yes theres lots of ideas but no solid figures.
Finaly. Do you honestly think we will be given ANOTHER opportunity to even have a referendum? Pipe dreams.

Where is the figures that show we can’t prosper ?
There’s two sides to an argument so if your calling out one side for not having figures then where is the figures to back up your assertion

If Scotland has been part of a union for hundreds of years then surely it would be readily available since its fact based

which would be far easier than trying to estimate how Scotland’s future finances would look which is nearly impossible until a settlement with uk gov was discussed ie who gets what
You didn't provide me with figures I've repatedly asked for. You can't. Its just a fanciful dream from the SNP.

I read somewhere, that’s since the 2nd world war, 47 countries have gained independence from their colonial masters, NOT ONE has ever asked to be taken back, I firmly believe our wee country would make a success of it, probably after a few years finding our feet, I’ve voted SNP for the last 10-15 years, but due to the kicking wee jimmy crankie has given my club, cupled with the blind eye she throws the huns trying to win their votes (not a fecken chance), she needs to know our displeasure, I fully understand how people vote for is their own business, but I’ll not be voting for wee jimmy, they’ve been in power too long, starting to get arrogant, need taught a lesson with spell back being the opposition party......

Wonder if successive governments were mocking it as it they counted the cash coming in

They certainly weren't mocking it mate that's for sure, the UK Gov and the oil corporations were pocketing 100's of billions from it and still do, it propped up and still props up the British £ and it pretty much rescued the UK's failing economy when it was discovered.

Have a read at the McCrone Report and there's also this which should be compulsory for every Scot......

You didn't provide me with figures I've repatedly asked for. You can't. Its just a fanciful dream from the

Any figures would be estimated as based on a settlement with UK. Hard to base figures on a conversation that’s never taken place

you are demanding an answer to a hypothetical question but can’t provide same information in return which are historical facts.

you make big statements with no information to back up and then demand figures from other people

I don’t particularly like the snp and clearly you don’t either but they are the vehicle for independence at the moment. But when talking about independence why keep referring to them and Sturgeon. It’s about scotland not the SNP

478 billion barrels of crude have been taken since it was discovered but folk still believe it's worthless , it's trading at $60 a barrel as of today after a negative dip a few years ago ,,,,,,because opec doubled production in 2014 it was trading at $114 a barrel the forcasts were looking at billions more barrels waiting to get pumped untill the forcasters got the promise of frackin licences which the got the morning after the referendum , new oil fields found in the firth of fourth and off shetland ,,,,what a burden ,,,,the futures markets are rampant in crude oil futures even more so now with Brexit ,,,,,,,,but it's a burden

if a country was given a head start of oil fields and huge fisheries sector throw in whiskey and food exports as a starter and couldn't stand alone then there aswell giving up

Members online

Latest posts

Back