Sevco covid breach

So wee Jimmy says football tae get its house in order Football not Sevco but football like when a football club came back from Dubai with a couple of infections Ive no Idea which one just a football club I suppose it would be unfair to single out Sevco just in case it caused civil unrest.Scotlandshire is a fucking joke

So, Tim's and Huns make up the majority of Scotland's population...the Tim population think she's a Hun and the Hun population think she's a Tim....only this can happen in Scotland 🤣🤣

It's the same with the media and the refs docco. They actually believe the media is full of Tim's and the refs are all celtic fans....I often wonder if we are the mad deluded ones!!! We both can't be right!!!

So, Tim's and Huns make up the majority of Scotland's population...the Tim population think she's a Hun and the Hun population think she's a Tim....only this can happen in Scotland 🤣🤣
She firmly nailed her colours to the mast, although she might have done an ok job with the pandemic, she had the blood of hundreds of care home residents on her hands, and her pandering to the huns (loyalists and unionists) will cost her, her core vote up her, plus the dirty underhand dealing with the Alex salmond thing, will see she doesn’t get back into government, it’s time for a change, shoulda kept the grubby nose outta football, I’ll not be voting for her again 😡

She firmly nailed her colours to the mast, although she might have done an ok job with the pandemic, she had the blood of hundreds of care home residents on her hands, and her pandering to the huns (loyalists and unionists) will cost her, her core vote up her, plus the dirty underhand dealing with the Alex salmond thing, will see she doesn’t get back into government, it’s time for a change, shoulda kept the grubby nose outta football, I’ll not be voting for her again 😡

You sound like the Tory opposition...Ruth Davidson

The whole world is not the UK my friend
No it’s not but Scotland is part of the UK so we tend to make comparisons with the other parts of it but if you look farther afield we really don’t have anything to shout about as I said she has good PR and she comes over well but her handling of the pandemic is no better than anywhere else

No it’s not but Scotland is part of the UK so we tend to make comparisons with the other parts of it but if you look farther afield we really don’t have anything to shout about as I said she has good PR and she comes over well but her handling of the pandemic is no better than anywhere else

Shes been getting a bit of stick in England over her roll out of the vaccine...think Scotland are well behind England on their roll out...obviously I only hear these reports from an English media point of view.

Scotland were getting proportionally less vaccines supplied to them...also it doesn't help figures when 2000 people booked in for it last week in Motherwell I think and only 200 turn up for it....then the surplus gets binned

Back