Sevco ordered to close part of their ground by UEFA (Merged)

:D:D:D:D

Three thousand of them who have bought tickets will have to be refunded.

UEFA had enough of listening to their classics about the Pope and Fenians.

But on FollowFollow there's around five hundred threads on it already, and a lot of them are claiming Peter Lawwell stitched them up.

Yup, it was the big bad Tims and a UEFA-level conspiracy against ra Gers.

And I'm making sure there's voices across those threads defiantly encouraging MORE singing.

C'mon Huns - belt out those dittiess and show those handwringing sympathisers at UEFA you will not be moved...

They might close down our stands but they'll never take our freedom.. Of speech. We'll show them! Nae surrender!
There surrender monkeys

A wee slap on the wrist n they've shat it , there always going on about gettin the battle fever on ,and claiming there at war

Yet when a wee specky man from UEFA turns up wi a clipboard and an mp3 player ,they fall to bits ,hide behind the sofas n say it wizny uz other big bears did anaw

Come on bears does Aye Ready mean for hiding or Aye Ready to go to war show UEFA and the rest of Scotland you've got some balls

sing away they can't shut you all down

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: can they

There surrender monkeys

A wee slap on the wrist n they've shat it , there always going on about gettin the battle fever on ,and claiming there at war

Yet when a wee specky man from UEFA turns up wi a clipboard and an mp3 player ,they fall to bits ,hide behind the sofas n say it wizny uz other big bears did anaw

Come on bears does Aye Ready mean for hiding or Aye Ready to go to war show UEFA and the rest of Scotland you've got some balls

sing away they can't shut you all down

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: can they
They're brickin it..From Fester Fester Administrator:-

Screenshot_20190823-174500_Chrome.jpg

Cut & paste from CQN

!!BADA BING!! on 23RD AUGUST 2019 12:44 PM
Rangers are bracing themselves for a bombshell UEFA punishment that could see them being forced to shut a stand for next week’s return showdown with Legia Warsaw.

Record Sport Online understands the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body met in Nyon on Thursday to discuss alleged discriminatory chanting during the Light Blues’ Europa League clash with St Joseph’s in Glasgow last month.
Just had a wee peek in FF theyre goin nuts? its a big fenian conspiracy apparently.. there is bears trying to talk sense but the majority of knuckle draggers urnae havin it 100% they will belt oot one of theyre finest at weekend hooe they fuckers sing to theyre hearts content just means stadium closures n more dough oot the door they canny afford fuckin scumbag bastards HAIL HAIL

I feel good about Sevco punishment but remember UEFA is corrupted.You see how they disapproved the Palestinian flags at Celtic Park and the reason is that they are about to "fight" racism as they are hypocrites but they are up to Globalization and prepare the ground for a football world without "racism" so they can promote the Muslims in Europe like nothing is happening and other stuff like this and if you are against that you get punished.
I don't talk about Sevco.I am completely against Sectarianism but don't get fooled by UEFA so easily.

I feel good about Sevco punishment but remember UEFA is corrupted.You see how they disapproved the Palestinian flags at Celtic Park and the reason is that they are about to "fight" racism as they are hypocrites but they are up to Globalization and prepare the ground for a football world without "racism" so they can promote the Muslims in Europe like nothing is happening and other stuff like this and if you are against that you get punished.
I don't talk about Sevco.I am completely against Sectarianism but don't get fooled by UEFA so easily.
Aye nae botha ya fukin ?????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back