Sevco ordered to close part of their ground by UEFA (Merged)

One things for sure. Sure fire way to keep it clean .... well as clean as any dilapidated hovel can be i suppose. ?

Derek Ferguson said John Greig taught him respect for everyone, the guy above that John Greig, Derek alsostating these songs are now offensive, hahaha like it happened overnight. Squirming to keep their jobs in the media. Billy Dodds the Orange strips are part of the Dutch memory players, i could think of another Dutchman who liked Orange taps, Billy Dodds wee EBT Doddsy took the shilling and is now been made to support the cover up.
Like a can of worms that UEFA has uncovered...OH dear just how do you not see that? Great file under "traditional songs by joke wallace" my Query would be How can UEFA identify it but the SFA Can't? Or the said magicians mentioned above? Not fit for purpose niether...love to see them squirm on this.?

Like a can of worms that UEFA has uncovered...OH dear just how do you not see that? Great file under "traditional songs by joke wallace" my Query would be How can UEFA identify it but the SFA Can't? Or the said magicians mentioned above? Not fit for purpose niether...love to see them squirm on this.?

Easily explained

The SFA are deep into the racism also.

limmy mac.jpg

I reckon the Bears are so stupid that they will defiantly belt out the whole songbook of racist hatred on Thursday night yet again and again at Ibrox when we visit. UEFA will come down on them hard and may close the entire stadium and yet the SPFL will again simply choose to ignore the racist hatred. Why does the SPFL allow racism to thrive at Ibrox?

I reckon the Bears are so stupid that they will defiantly belt out the whole songbook of racist hatred on Thursday night yet again and again at Ibrox when we visit. UEFA will come down on them hard and may close the entire stadium and yet the SPFL will again simply choose to ignore the racist hatred. Why does the SPFL allow racism to thrive at Ibrox?
Thursday ???cunts will be belting it out the morra at love street???

You can bank on them singing even louder, doc.

Thursday ???cunts will be belting it out the morra at love street???
I'd love it if the referee stopped the game at love street when the racist singing begins and turns to the Sevco end and brandishes the red card to the entire SEVCO end. I'd also love it if 800 red cards were brandished at Ibrox from the Celtic fans with the words STOP RACIST SONGS. The media could not ignore such a protest.

I'd love it if the referee stopped the game at love street when the racist singing begins and turns to the Sevco end and brandishes the red card to the entire SEVCO end. I'd also love it if 800 red cards were brandished at Ibrox from the Celtic fans with the words STOP RACIST SONGS. The media could not ignore such a protest.
No ref would and the media would.

I reckon there are a couple of refs who would do that. I reckon we are at a tipping point for acceptance of racism.

Can 800 red cards be made for Ibrox and brandished in unison by the Celtic fans for every foul that goes unpunished by the Mason in Black. A wall of red cards in the corner would be awesome. If they have to be shown 20 times in the game with the cry "Red cards Up" 800 red cards would be impressive. It would tell the world that we do it because the cheating ref will not. think of it as a tifo. They only allow us 800 supporters so what we lack in noise we can do so visually.

Can 800 red cards be made for Ibrox and brandished in unison by the Celtic fans for every foul that goes unpunished by the Mason in Black. A wall of red cards in the corner would be awesome. If they have to be shown 20 times in the game with the cry "Red cards Up" 800 red cards would be impressive. It would tell the world that we do it because the cheating ref will not. think of it as a tifo. They only allow us 800 supporters so what we lack in noise we can do so visually.
"I wanna' be Edouard", the masons won't allow any away team to win at the the stadium of hate!

I don't care about the relegion of someone.As a Christian I have to accept everyone but don't expect to support a relegion which is all about hate and slaughtering innocent people.Of course there are good Muslims but that is only an amount.There is a cunning plan for a Muslim raid in Europe and there is a lot more behind that, there is a lot more than Sharia.They are trying to bring Globalization and Muslims are just the puppets among with the others who try to unify all relegions in one and if you tell people you are a Christian because that is your faith(I don't consider it relegion,I don't care much about Church) you ll get punished because youll have to belong in the unified relegion of the one pseydo messiah. I don't wan't to force people agree with me or scare them Im just saying why UEFA do these things.They are not care about Sectarianism hate or about people and humanity.They just serve an ultimate purpose and do as they were told
I think you meant to post this bull on follow follow. Get your prejudice to fuck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back