Sevco Pile up

We have been given the heads up to keep our ears open for something coming out of Paradise soon.
There is a guy called Alex Thomson who covers the sport for CH4 but 99% of it is down south,but I am sure he is the guy who interviewed Stewart Regan about the sevco EUFA cover up and if I remember right he tore Regan up for arse paper.
He was reportedly seen entering Parkhead last week..
I remember he said to Regan,..
This is the biggest corruption in British sporting history,,maybe the tide is turning in favour of the truth..

HH.

No advantage to hyns game being called off - its a big disadvantage - no conspiracy to see here.

1. They stew for another few days a losers....possibly longer after Thu
2. A bit cold for their euro game on Thu
3. We go 13 points clear..
4. Their pitch is still shit....
5. SG an even more unhappy bunny.

The big one though is trying to squeeze in two more games before the split on 4th April. Realistically that means playing their every midweek for them - if they have a Scottish cup replay or possibly get through against Braga - then they are seriously in the shit.... it will be a couple of games to play midweek.... or the season gets extended to accomodate - more conspiracy theories///
In regards to your point no 5, I'm becoming more and more convinced that, assuming the huns finish this season with hee-haw again that our old mucka slippy be will be off in the close season, telling tales of amateurism and unacceptable working conditions, sevco not meeting his high standards, stuff of that ilk. Because, be in no doubt, the only thing that matters to stevie g is Stevie g. When his advisors start telling him that his brand is threatened he'll be off quicker than a Kirkby sock robber in the night! HH

We have been given the heads up to keep our ears open for something coming out of Paradise soon.
There is a guy called Alex Thomson who covers the sport for CH4 but 99% of it is down south,but I am sure he is the guy who interviewed Stewart Regan about the sevco EUFA cover up and if I remember right he tore Regan up for arse paper.
This is the biggest corruption in British sporting history,,maybe the tide is turning in favour of the truth..

HH.
Allegedly investigating historical CA.

Definitely something afoot Imatim,,how coincidental was that yesterday that Jabba just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with witnessess,, but no cctv..
3 Stories which warranted a front page cover story in the Hun but could only make the inside stories.
The death of a 19 year old sevco supporter who forgot to take her inhaler to work with her which led to her having a heart attack..
The latest story about Prince Andrew being involved with other paedophile,s and lastly the attack by an orange parade member who has been jailed for 4 months on an innocent woman who was trying to get to work,,but not before he spat in her face..
Would any of these not have been a more serious front page story..
Is this what Jabba has brought them to ???..it is true then what Whyte said,,they are all 100% in Jabba,s pocket..

HH.

Yep!

The plot thickens on a daily basis.....there’s serious and disturbing statements being made on Hun sites which I have alluded to previously.....they only have 1 major insidious card to play and I think it’s about to be tabled

Yep!

The plot thickens on a daily basis.....there’s serious and disturbing statements being made on Hun sites which I have alluded to previously.....they only have 1 major insidious card to play and I think it’s about to be tabled
They have sent a payment request to Elite who we know is the sister company of Hummel for overdue payment of £2,800,000 and change +lawyers fees and expenses.
Can anybody see Elite paying this???,,first step is to go back to court for a hearing then after the 2nd or 3rd hearing admin beckons where they will get between 3p and 7p in the £,,this was a game invented over at ipox called FFFP,,which translated means.. fcuk financial fair play..
I wonder how they will like them apples..

HH..

They have sent a payment request to Elite who we know is the sister company of Hummel for overdue payment of £2,800,000 and change +lawyers fees and expenses.
Can anybody see Elite paying this???,,first step is to go back to court for a hearing then after the 2nd or 3rd hearing admin beckons where they will get between 3p and 7p in the £,,this was a game invented over at ipox called FFFP,,which translated means.. fcuk financial fair play..
I wonder how they will like them apples..

HH..
Personally hope they get every thin dime owned ......then next the demand from SDI drops though the letterbox, money gone quicker than the club deck in 2012.😉

I think there’s more to this game being called off than meets the eye.....I believe another bad result would overshadow what they think will be a game changer based on the tittle tattle on Hun sites.....the historic abuse of children is about to be weaponised by the scum who revel in this abhorrent behaviour aided and abetted by a compliant media.....I hope I’m wrong but a desperate hun will sink to any level.....I think the ultimate squirrel is about to be unleashed
Well as it’s getting played tomorrow (pitch inspection in the AM) that puts that idea into left field

Playing tomorrow, that's that theory fucked then! 😹
Most theories in the normal sense have the absence of evidence. Scientific Theory on the other hand like Gravity, Light Speed and Evolution have plenty. 9)11 Diana, Vapour Trail poisoning, Fake Moon Landing, UFO's all have nothing but cunts in their pants talking pish. 😃

Sevco had to get this game on, the alternative was nuts. Let's hope Livi can take a point by taking advantage of a high wind.

Game getting played the morra at ipox.🤔 smell a 🐀.
This is a FIRST for me, I have never heard of this happening before,how can a referee declare a pitch waterlogged unfit and dangerous to play on,,then declare the same pitch playable and safe 24 hours into the future,it must be that new Tardis they bought jabba,,that will be the same one he used to transport himself to Cumbernauld without anybody noticing him,,even the cctv did not see him,,maybe Lawwell has one also,,it,s been a while since we have seen him.

HH.

HH.
Source?

Most theories in the normal sense lack the absence of evidence. Scientific Theory on the other hand like Gravity, Light Speed and Evolution have plenty. 9)11 Diana, Vapour Trail poisoning, Fake Moon Landing, UFO's all have nothing but cunts in their pants talking pish. 😃

Sevco had to get this game on, the alternative was nuts. Let's hope Livi can take a point by taking advantage of a high wind.
Most theories in the normal sense lack the absence of evidence. Scientific Theory on the other hand like Gravity, Light Speed and Evolution have plenty. 9)11 Diana, Vapour Trail poisoning, Fake Moon Landing, UFO's all have nothing but cunts in their pants talking pish. 😃

100% Theverdict1,,but cant help thinking there is a method in their madness with KING turning up out of the blue,,has he turned up to try to get payment from Elite ???,,that is not going to happen any year soon..Amost £3,000,000 at stake that is reason enough for him to turn up,,Hummel will put Elite into admin before they pay that sort of money,,if that happens then they are looking at 3p to 7p in the £..and still no strip sponsor for next season,,maybe big Mike will come in and help them out..

HH.

100% Theverdict1,,but cant help thinking there is a method in their madness with KING turning up out of the blue,,has he turned up to try to get payment from Elite ???,,that is not going to happen any year soon..Amost £3,000,000 at stake that is reason enough for him to turn up,,Hummel will put Elite into admin before they pay that sort of money,,if that happens then they are looking at 3p to 7p in the £..and still no strip sponsor for next season,,maybe big Mike will come in and help them out..

HH.
I don't know what's behind that. But putting two and two together isn't always s four when people add in what they hope, rather than what they can prove. My hope it's a diversion to lessen the blow of the Ashley payment. But, I don't have a fucking clue.

Thing is to put a company into administration you have to prove they can no longer meet there financial obligations.
As far as l can make out Elite have the money but for what ever reason are not releasing it to sevco.

Back